Gog's unban request
Posting this for Gog, I am not involved.

----------

Your name: Gog

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76962616

Your ban ID: 70807

Banned by: [FL] Avgar

Reason: ToS

Involved:

Why we should unban you: I bought this gamemode because I wanted to help develop things for Fearless. We and Avgar were talking about developing things and he said about setting up a GM on my PC. Evidence here:
http://imgur.com/2ZXOCN4
To save Avgar time, I was scrolling through Google when someone on Steam messaged me and told me he had a ‘modified version of Applejack’. He said to me that I could have it if I payed and thus I did. But before I payed, I looked on his bans on Fearless and it looked fine. I then payed and he gave me the gamemode.
My question is why would you not just wait for Avgar in assisting you get the gamemode? Why pay a known double accounter money for a gamemode forcing the acceleration of the process? You should have waited. Not that you've bought the gamemode you've been permed. Unauthorized copy of FL gamemode.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
By Gog:

"Forcing the acceleration of the process." At the time I as busy making a cash register and it was finished so I wanted to test it out. Misterbobbie then says to me that he has a modified version of it so I have so I can test it out. Avgar said he was going to test it but he was ill.
Him being ill is no excuse to take matters into your own hands. Your #1 mistake here was purchasing the gamemode.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
I told you of the applejack gamemode and that I would set it up for you, I said nothing about setting up a modified or otherwise version of CityRP.

You bought our gamemode, set up a server with it and you claim to not even know it was CityRP when you bought it? It's the folders, it's the errors you got that you posted on facepunch, the text 'fearless' was all over the place. How did you not notice?

Care to explain this?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Seems to me like your plan did not work out for you and now you made an unban request playing dumb in order to get forgiven and get unbanned so you can go back to playing on FL again.

All the evidence leads towards that statement, not to mention the above screenshot.
Gogson told me to say this over steam: To be honest, I don't really know how to code, if ever I find an error I just post it on Facepunch as I know that they will know what to do. As soon as I figured that it was a FL cityrp game mode I immediately shut down the server and no damage was done.
By Gog: Hitman, I did not post that. I love playing Fearless and I would never commit such violence. I had never put that.
Gogson,

If you wish for me to get everyone that was in that Skype chat then I will. I am looking for the skype logs now, to show you said that. If you think that someone created that account, to pretend it was you, it wasn't. This was in fact you. I have the evidence right here. This was your profile at the time.