UBR Rudy
Your name: Rudy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66058450

Your ban ID: 71575

Banned by: [FL] Hitman

Reason: FailRP, Initiating raid as Citizen, Powergaming, Changing job mid-raid, 11th Ban, Last Chance

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Okay First of all a 11th ban and than already a last chance hurts me. i know what i have done but forget those things sometimes like me i raided as Citizen and i did not see that normally i already change it when i join the server okay and than. Changing job mid-raid.

okay. i raided a base as Citizen than when i wanted to raid the second i looked down and saw Citizen so than i changed it Quickly than hitman came and i just could not explain it good because than i have a mouth full of teeth and dont know what to say. im sorry for that. and yeah this normally wont happen that i raid as Citizen // im sorry those things could happen it happens people alot of time
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
You admitted to breaking the rules in this UBR. it is your responsibility to make sure you change your job so it is not rule break. You then did it mid-raid which makes it powergaming.

Why exactly should you be unbanned?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(05-16-2016, 12:12 AM)Hitman Wrote: You admitted to breaking the rules in this UBR. it is your responsibility to make sure you change your job so it is not rule break. You then did it mid-raid which makes it powergaming.

Why exactly should you be unbanned?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

First of all Sorry.

Normally when i join hitman, i already change my job To Criminal but now. i just picked my bmw and drove a little bit drove to Corleone so saw some corleones right there drove to the corner house and saw contra right through the window so without thinking i equipped kevlar auto shotgun and wich is not good in this position 

for sure Now because i have talked with some People Already they said you need to be a bit more chill your going to much aggressive playstyle thats why i said right here 
(so without thinking i equipped kevlar auto shotgun) im sorry. this is a simple fault of my self and will not happen anymore

my English to give people information of what i mean is Bad. hope u can stand in my shoes how i think it is.

-Rudy
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
As stated previously, it is your responsibility to make sure you are operating within the rules. You engaged in a raid as a citizen then changed your job mid-raid and continued.

Denied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator