Kerbals Leave
As you may know Kerbal has recently been banned from the community for a period of 6 months for reaching 10 bans. Due to this he has decided to leave the community for good. This is what he asked me to post on his behalf.

Quote: Wrote:

To the Fearless Community, I have came to a conclusion that I will be leaving Fearless for good due to many reasons. My first reason is I have lost interest in Fearless itself. My second reason is the server has turned into a massive Aggressive fest and everywhere I go I either get mugged or Murdered, which isn't fun RP at all. The only passive RP's which occur are from Lesanka and Avgar. And since I am known as a minge on the server and quite a few people have a lot of hate towards me, I don't feel welcomed anymore and I have no reason to play anymore. My third and Final reason is I do not want to be apart of a community where the owner is paying ddoser's to ddos other server, which I am not going to name nor get into an argument about. Thankyou to JoeJoeBinks, aDuckOnQuack, Raven, Yogi Bear, Baloo, Puffinator, Supra and JoshZ who introduced me into this roleplay server and how we had some great memories. Also thank you to the other RolePlayers for helped me in many roleplays, except a few cough  Cough DylanJamesPenn Cough.

Thankyou for a great experience, take care - Kerbal (Kerbz smokes Herbz)
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
1. Why not post yourself?

2. If he's banned your not allowed to post such things (Only UBR, PR as Jan said once on another goodbye thread)

3. Im glad to get you banned so you leave the Community Cheese
Even though I wrote this I'm going to miss you mate at least you will still be on the TeamSpeak to talk to. Bye Mate <3
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

1. Dree that's really harsh
2. Hes banned from the forums
3. Unlike you hes a good person
4. He can take critism unlike you
5. If its such a big deal they can make it a rule or contact me. Nothing saying I cant anywhere at the moment
Regards,
Joe Joe

Dear Kerbal.

I am sure that this thread will be closed soon. It is sad seeing you leave Fearless. I missed the times when you molotoved a passive RP and got banned. It made me laugh. I also laughed at the time you gave two clans to Joe Joe Binks, and they both folded. Well see you sometime never pal.
I hope that when you get unbanned from Fearless, in six months, that you may pop in and see how Fearless has progressed. 
Regards,
Dylan James 
Kerbal give me Kaos whom were at war so I closed it and he closed Dupes Co. non of which were my fault. Just saying
Regards,
Joe Joe

(05-10-2016, 03:45 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: 1. Dree that's really harsh
5. If its such a big deal they can make it a rule or contact me. Nothing saying I cant anywhere at the moment

Seems like you cant take critism aswell xD
Also i have 5 bans, not 10 or more :D
Never said you had 10 mate and I can take critism.

But looking at your Teacher App it shows your level of appreciation just saying.
Regards,
Joe Joe

(05-10-2016, 03:45 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: 1. Dree that's really harsh

Forum ban, no goodbye.

Closed.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator