Your opinion on Princess Of Dubai
PrincessDubai here has been suspended from posting on the forums for a week thanks to his toxic and immature behaviour as I warned him for earlier.
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • NightHawkd, PrincessOfDubai
Honestly from what I have seen just on this thread alone and from your blacklist and ban history you are not someone that should be playing FL. You are a disrespectful person that needs to grow up.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Youre a troll, nothing more, nothing less.

[Image: aDFZ2bx.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Awestruck
la me
The following 1 user Likes IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII's post:
  • NightHawkd
I love you. <3

-Semper FI-
Just a very very VERY bad member in general, i wonder why you aren't permed yet, i thought that this server isn't american lol ( joke)

Child killer

Immature

Annoying

Troll

-10/10 would kill and rape innocents again.
"I don't give a fck what you think of me" Goes and makes a thread asking people what they think of him. To be honest I only read the first post and I found this funny.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • Baskingner
Well, they say your profile says a lot about you. I just looked at yours and got cancer from the video on it.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
Same is inappropriate
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
I think you're pretty funny, looking at this thread.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • PrincessOfDubai