Your opinion on Princess Of Dubai
I know that im a legend, best shooter, best rper in the server.
i know that everyone loves to lick me, and afraid of me.
i know that im the nicest and loved person in FL.
i know that you love me as a person.

So go ahead and give your shitty opinion on me and i dont give a fk
BEST PLAYER EUNE HE SO FRIENDLY HE SHOUT KINDNESS HE PLAY PASSIVE SO GREAT AND PLAY WITH THAT GUY YOU WILL HAVE FUN TIME I WAS FORCED TO WRITE THIS HE IS SO GOOD EVEN THE ADMINS CANT HANDLE HIS ROLEPLAY IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Depends what mood your in,if your with GuetaZz then yes i like you if not then no!!!!!!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRL1SPLGSTk

feel intimidated if not:    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLSHOYRiQ4

if you aint ur lying
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
How mature.
Me or princess?
N*gga the fuck is this.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Grunt
Its piece of sh*t she is a dumb ass that likes to ''RDM'' and break lots of rules.
Who are you? Lol
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
He or she is a big rule breaker,she RDMed me multiple times randomly raided me disrespected me broke fearRP infront of my eyes overrates herself alot
Pretty funny person at times, judging by whenever I see them on the server. Which is usually never more than a few seconds at a time. Anymore than that and I may contract syphilis.
The following 2 users Like trxsh's post:
  • Hunterr, PrincessOfDubai