Your opinion on Princess Of Dubai
Don't know you and after that great display of your personality I don't want to.
Looking at this thread and your profile I don't lie how the fuck you've been here since 2014 and haven't been permed yet, I can tell you don't have many friends due to the face that you are the only one commenting on your own profile and from the thread, you think highly of yourself because nobody else does and you need to reassure yourself that one day your views may rub off on others. The kind of person who always has some smartass remark to make in OOC and likes to be the center of attention.

I dislike you and people like you.

Just my opinion of you.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
(05-18-2016, 02:30 PM)Hitman Wrote: Looking at this thread and your profile I don't lie how the fuck you've been here since 2014 and haven't been permed yet, I can tell you don't have many friends due to the face that you are the only one commenting on your own profile and from the thread, you think highly of yourself because nobody else does and you need to reassure yourself that one day your views may rub off on others. The kind of person who always has some smartass remark to make in OOC and likes to be the center of attention.

Just my opinion of you.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Not like you i dont need players from fearless to be my friends and lick to me and write on my profile stuff, you make me laugh so hard, keep it up.
i feel sad not to be a cool kid like you, center of your school, a lot of friends, never feel lonely, teach me how to have friends plz thank you!

well, im not permd yet because, how can i? im pretty sure you guys waiting for the moment to ban me, and just looking for a reason, so i dont really give a fuck.

you just jelly that you're not me, i get it dude, you have to earn my personallity and learn that, it takes times... sorry for you Sad

well, i dislike you as well, you think you something special and think you can do what you want and speak how you want.. you just mad because i didnt listened to you and said what i want when talked to you... you will probably say "i dont remember i talked to you.." i got that, that will hurt your ego...
(05-14-2016, 02:42 AM)Holdem Wrote: "I don't give a fck what you think of me" Goes and makes a thread asking people what they think of him. To be honest I only read the first post and I found this funny.

happy to make you laugh.
(05-13-2016, 11:11 AM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: Just a very very VERY bad member in general, i wonder why you aren't permed yet, i thought that this server isn't american lol ( joke)

Child killer

Immature

Annoying

Troll

-10/10 would kill and rape innocents again.

if i will say the same, i would probably get suspended..
(05-11-2016, 06:42 AM)Baskingner Wrote: Youre a troll, nothing more, nothing less.

[Image: aDFZ2bx.gif]

Indeed
(05-10-2016, 11:13 PM)The Best Gamer Wrote: You claim to be the best shooter yet you lost to Brikaas multiple times.Its just funny how you over rait yourself.

Hmm.. who da fk are you?

PrincessOfDubai
Best FearlessRP Shooter.
and may i know, why the legendery admin agorith, gave me 2 points for saying to him, "you under my level"?

when admins say i dont have any friends that ok? i wish them to get suspend as well from writing.
(05-14-2016, 02:50 AM)Merle Wrote: Well, they say your profile says a lot about you. I just looked at yours and got cancer from the video on it.

hope you will feel better, dont give up to the cancer
(05-18-2016, 02:30 PM)Hitman Wrote: Looking at this thread and your profile I don't lie how the fuck you've been here since 2014 and haven't been permed yet, I can tell you don't have many friends due to the face that you are the only one commenting on your own profile and from the thread, you think highly of yourself because nobody else does and you need to reassure yourself that one day your views may rub off on others. The kind of person who always has some smartass remark to make in OOC and likes to be the center of attention.

Just my opinion of you.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Hitman that disrespecting + abuse , you are admin so watch your language respect the others and respect yourself.
If the players cant talk like that , you cant talk like that too .
The following 2 users Like GuetaZz's post:
  • PrincessOfDubai, Ghinni