CookieMonster's Unban Request
Your name: CookieMonster (Steam friends name)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72223499 (You can find this when you search for your ban)

Your ban ID: 71490 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)

Reason: Avoiding AFK system (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

Involved: a - (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

Why we should unban you: First of all, let me say that YES, I was avoiding the anti-afk system. Then again, if you look under rule 9.5, it says: 'When you go AFK for more than 5 minutes, you must switch to Citizen' It does NOT say that: you will be banned for it, or that the ban will be for a month. I had no idea it was bannable, although I see why you might have done it. Then again, issuing a simple warning or maybe a one-week ban would've made me learn my lesson. I am asking for an unban, but at least to shorten the length of my ban.  . (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I swear I'll never do it again. If I do, you can just permaban me.
The thing is, people normally get a permanent ban for this infraction. You should be glad you got what you got.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(05-09-2016, 02:44 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: The thing is, people normally get a permanent ban for this infraction. You should be glad you got what you got.

Hello AwestruckBullet,
Could you please point me to where it says in the rules that avoiding anti-afk will result in a ban?
1.1. Exploiting game mechanics to bypass our AFK timer.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(05-09-2016, 03:57 PM)Hitman Wrote: 1.1. Exploiting game mechanics to bypass our AFK timer.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Rule 1.1: Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches will not be tolerated.
(05-09-2016, 03:57 PM)Hitman Wrote: 1.1. Exploiting game mechanics to bypass our AFK timer.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Hello Cookie,

There's a reason to why we have the AFK kick timer, why do you think it's OK to abuse glitches to bypass this timer?

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator
(05-09-2016, 05:30 PM)zZCookieMonsterZz Wrote:

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

I know what it says, I read it. Exploiting fall under rule 1.1 which is what you did. You have done nothing by re-stating the rule.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(05-09-2016, 06:30 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 05:30 PM)zZCookieMonsterZz Wrote:

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

I know what it says, I read it. Exploiting fall under rule 1.1 which is what you did. You have done nothing by re-stating the rule.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Alright guys, I just wanna say that I feel really sorry about it. I swear it won't happen again, and I apologize for any trouble I might have caused any of you. When the ban ends I'll be in the middle of my exams and I'll have no time for playing on FLRP, so that really sucks Thinking  I just feel like a warning or something would've made me learn my lesson just as well as a one-month ban would have.
Have a great day.