Farewell
(05-07-2016, 11:39 AM)Vypre Wrote: Cookiro and Sebasti - You're both absolute beans. Keep licking each other. I hope you both leave also.

aww so cute
enjoy the 20 day ban m8
Well, i logged in just to say goodbye, appriciate it or not.

You know, you where really friendly to me, always helped me *cough* my bmw if you know what i mean *cough*, haha, anyway cya bra, keep in toutch.

Bye! zed/spitfire/jackz/vypre #fearrpwasnotoffyouwherenotassaulted.

- Jonas
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 2 users Like Jonas's post:
  • MegaOmega, JackZ
About time you left.
The following 7 users Like Hitman's post:
  • sebasti161, Nuka, JackZ, MegaOmega, mgdwszx, cookiro, Ceddyhmra
(05-07-2016, 06:22 PM)Hitman Wrote: About time you left.

^
I wonder why you would start to hate on PassiveRP just a few months after making this thread, expressing your concern about passive RP dying and aggressive RP being out of control:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68033

Goodbye, JackZ.
(05-07-2016, 02:39 PM)Cox Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 12:27 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Goodbye. Good luck with whatever you want to do. Please don't contact me on steam again.

Let's try act a bit more respectful and professional on his goodbye thread. Anyway it was good always playing with spitfire. Remember an opinion is a opinion. I know we will keep in contact cause I'm from grimbo anyway good luck spitman

How in hell was that in any way disrespectful? He politely asked JackZ to not contact him on Steam. I think it's you who needs to learn a bit of respect and not jump on people the first chance you get.

Anyway, I have no respect or desire to know someone who scams someone out of money, so goodbye.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • MegaOmega
Dear JackZ/Vypre/RuleBreaker/SomeGuyManyPeopleDislike,

Have fun with whatever it is that will get up to in real life. Try not to break as many laws as you did in game. Bye

Regards,
Dylan James
The person that really disliked you
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • MegaOmega
Nah come back please.

Cya Jack and best of luck!
(05-07-2016, 06:34 PM)DylanJamesPenn Wrote: Dear JackZ/Vypre/RuleBreaker/SomeGuyManyPeopleDislike,

Have fun with whatever it is that will get up to in real life. Try not to break as many laws as you did in game. Bye

Regards,
Dylan James
The person that really disliked you
SomeGuyManyPeopleDislike

are you quoting yourself or JackZ? Because I'm sure more people dislike you
The following 2 users Like JoshZ's post:
  • sebasti161, JackZ
Dear Mr Vypre, you weren't nice to me, ever. I still tried too look past that, didn't work.

Anyways, seeing your leaving, I forgive you. You are forgiven my son.

Best of Regards
Insert
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Insert's post:
  • MegaOmega