Battlefield 1

Thoughts and opinions? Personally, I've watched the trailer multiple times already and I'm still blown away.

Do you think Call of Duty is out of their league this year? There's sure to be even more conflict this time round due to the drastically varying themes.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 2 users Like Link's post:
  • Ghost, Pear
A-ma-zing.
Not a huge fan of Battlefield but.. fuck me. That was incredible. When I saw the thread I was like "Here we go again, another shit battlefield game" but I am blown away. 

White Stripes really topped this off for me.
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Hitman, Link
Take my money now!
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
I'm a huge WWI and WWII ethusiast and I WILL buy this game!
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Hyyyyyppppeeedd
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The scene at 0:13 sold it for me.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Between, I was listening to that remix of seven nation army not long ago and I thought "this would be an awesome trailer track". Funny coincidence.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(05-06-2016, 09:23 PM)Link Wrote:

Thoughts and opinions? Personally, I've watched the trailer multiple times already and I'm still blown away.

Do you think Call of Duty is out of their league this year? There's sure to be even more conflict this time round due to the drastically varying themes.
Wow.

Not only is the new Battlefield a shooter, its a military shooter.

Not only that, but its a first person shooter, set during wartime.

What an amazing and new idea. Can't wait to shoot people in multiplayer in the new game mode, "Deathmatch"!

Games have truly evolved ehhhhh
I realy love the theme they are going for, since that's what everyone has been asking for for so damn long. Well COD, now it's your time to make a WW1 or WW2 shooter..