JoshZ un-ban request
Your name: JoshZ

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57372971

Your ban ID: 71446

Banned by: [FL:M] AwestruckBullet

Reason: FailRP

Involved: DylanJamesPenn

Why we should unban you: Ok this is not FailRP I simply called him a pig that is not baiting for arrest what-so-ever if you can quickly repeat to me what Criminals call cops in real life they will tell you the pigs so shouting at him calling him a pig is not Fail RP or baiting what so ever.
Dear JoshZ,

You were banned for Baiting, and this was clearly shown as you admitted it yourself here: 
Quote:http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=71044

You said that you were going around calling police pigs. However, you also said you had just joined. If you had just joined and I, at the time was stopped at a red light. You then decided to call me a pig, without the police force and/or any government member having an impact on you during this play session as you had just joined.
Quote:"Ok so I had just joined the server and I was a Criminal at the point annoying police calling them pigs."

You admitted to the fact that you called me a pig and that was stated in the thread of which you attempted to get a punishment on myself.

Regards,

[Image: heaven-gate.regular.png]

Dylan James
Fearless Donator
I called you a pig that is not against the rules and I was never trying to bait you out of an arrest, calling someone a pig is not baiting
(05-05-2016, 05:19 PM)DylanJPennYT Wrote: Dear JoshZ,

You were banned for Baiting, and this was clearly shown as you admitted it yourself here: 
Quote:http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=71044

You said that you were going around calling police pigs. However, you also said you had just joined. If you had just joined and I, at the time was stopped at a red light. You then decided to call me a pig, without the police force and/or any government member having an impact on you during this play session as you had just joined.
Quote:"Ok so I had just joined the server and I was a Criminal at the point annoying police calling them pigs."

You admitted to the fact that you called me a pig and that was stated in the thread of which you attempted to get a punishment on myself.

Regards,

[Image: heaven-gate.regular.png]

Dylan James
Fearless Donator

Explain to me when I stated I was trying to get myself arrested
If you had just joined the server and you decided it would be acceptable to call the police sergeant a 'pig'. What did you think would happen?
Quote:Explain to me when I stated I was trying to get myself arrested

If this was a real case scenario and you went up to an officer and shouted at him, calling him a pig, you will then be questioned and either arrested and/or fined.
(05-05-2016, 05:32 PM)DylanJPennYT Wrote: If you had just joined the server and you decided it would be acceptable to call the police sergeant a 'pig'. What did you think would happen?
Quote:Explain to me when I stated I was trying to get myself arrested

If this was a real case scenario and you went up to an officer and shouted at him, calling him a pig, you will then be questioned and either arrested and/or fined.

Alright lets forget about the Ban Request currently and ask the reason why I was banned
(05-05-2016, 05:38 PM)JoshZ Wrote: Alright lets forget about the Ban Request currently and ask the reason why I was banned

Because you were baiting the Police Sergeant to get a reaction out of him. Its the complete definition of bait.

[Image: 06a69b6ffd.jpg]
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(05-05-2016, 05:44 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 05:38 PM)JoshZ Wrote: Alright lets forget about the Ban Request currently and ask the reason why I was banned

Because you were baiting the Police Sergeant to get a reaction out of him. Its the complete definition of bait.

[Image: 06a69b6ffd.jpg]

Ok now Falcao may not want to be apart of this however he messaged me after my banned I asked if he agreed with my ban and he said no, quote from him 'You called him a pig as a criminal, there's nothing wrong with that imo'
(05-05-2016, 05:46 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 05:44 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:

-img snip-

Ok now Falcao may not want to be apart of this however he messaged me after my banned I asked if he agreed with my ban and he said no, quote from him 'You called him a pig as a criminal, there's nothing wrong with that imo'

Then Falcao can feel free to post on this Thread. Why would you call a cop a pig when you know there are going to be repercussions. It's complete FailRP
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
He also made a joke of it saying 'Banned for calling a cop a pig lol'