unban BoB Dz {SuPrIsE MoThEr Fu*CkEr}
Your name: DzXenon █ CSGOfade.net █ recently changed from BoB Dz {SuPrIsE MoThEr Fu*CkEr}

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98724988

Your ban ID: 68987

Banned by: [FL] Avgar

Reason: Hacks (not realy)

Involved: no bodey

Why we should unban you: i was realy busy in the school i didnt play like 2 mounth and i forgot your awsome server and i realy miss it i try hard to find it
 whene i tried to join its say banned i come deractly to the forum and its say Hack like Wtf i never hacked in my life i do my best to make the server ALL rp i just play
l like a real persone i dont have any programe of cheat in my pc, the last mounths my littel brother was playing with my account
b but he swear he didnt ( i kicked his ass ) soo what i can say............. i'am soo sorry and i will do my best to this will never happend again
\and all the staff i am realy sorry please we gona start new life new paper i can't live without your server ((fearless is love fearless is life))

Fixed Formatting - Hitman
Your account is your responsibility.

If your brother played and hacked on it then that's your own fault for sharing the account.

Care to humor me and show proof that it really was your brother?
How the hell can i show you a proof like what a pic of my fucking piece of shit brother i allready kick his ass and he was fucking crying like an asshole and the fault is not my fault i give the pc to my father to keep it save and i travel to the capital for my school my father like dumb he give the pc to my brother, and i swear this will never happen again i have the mobile guard now,and the pin code,,,, please please this will never happen again
(05-06-2016, 10:49 AM)Avgar Wrote: Your account is your responsibility.

If your brother played and hacked on it then that's your own fault for sharing the account.

Care to humor me and show proof that it really was your brother?

How the hell can i show you a proof like what a pic of my freaking piece of shit brother i allready kick his ass and he was freaking crying like an *** and the fault is not my fault i give the pc to my father to keep it save and i travel to the capital for my school my father like dumb he give the pc to my brother, and i swear this will never happen again i have the mobile guard now,and the pin code,,,, please please this will never happen again
I'll have you know that the 'sibling' excuse is used a lot. And yes, it is STILL your fault, because, if your story is true, you stayed logged in on steam.

If your brother hacked and got a VAC ban, you really think steam support would give a damn about some cock and bull story of the 'actually, it was my brother' kind?

Also, something to note, the ban was administered on the following date: 2016-01-10 17:36:38.

That is a lot more than the two months you say you weren't playing.
the time is realy fast i cant rememeber
so i am with its 100% my fault and i am with u here but please i swear and i swear i will never make this happend
and i am real Rp guy i made some fault in the start but i was helping admins with reporting and recording
and i was a real good cop and a real good paramedic and i can't wait to comeback to Fl Life its my life mate
i realy realy funde my happines on Fearless server and i will confirmed this will never happen again and please pleaes do somthing i cant wait and thanks too all the admins i support you and thanks
i realy realy want to donate like 60$ to let me back but i dont have paypal i am soo sorry :'( i realy realy want to get back
We do not accept donations as a means of appealing bans.

I'm still deliberating whether you should be granted a chance or not, please be patient.

If I approve your unban that would set a pretty bad precedent which goes against our 'hacking is of zero tolerance' policy.
Sad 
(05-06-2016, 01:25 PM)Avgar Wrote: We do not accept donations as a means of appealing bans.

I'm still deliberating whether you should be granted a chance or not, please be patient.

If I approve your unban that would set a pretty bad precedent which goes against our 'hacking is of zero tolerance' policy.

please sir give me a last chance i will never do a littel probleme if i do a little thing ban me parma next time but this time plz give me last chance i will never do shits again
I don't support an unban on this case. Scum like you ruin the server for others. Hackers never deserve a second chance. In previous cases in which a hacker was requesting an unban, the majority of the team was in support of letting him back. I was one of the few that said no. He ended up getting a VAC ban yet he was claiming he's changed and won't do it again.

People don't change and sooner or later if you're unbanned you'll do it again.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator