BR on DylanJamesPenn
(05-05-2016, 04:18 PM)DylanJPennYT Wrote: After some time of myself looking back in console, here is the whole event of which occurred. All that is red is relavant.
Quote:*** Dylan James stops his car
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP]Death Strider: but people can locate you
(<3) (OOC) DylanJamesPenn: Good for them
*** Dylan James rolls down his window
Dylan James: Pardon?
You received $500 salary.
*** Dylan James gets out of his car
Unknown command: RemoteDoor
Dylan James: Step down
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
Dylan James: I am  going to arrest you for disrespect of an officer and public disturbance
*** Dylan James starts to handcuff Dave 'Josh' Costello.
*** Dylan James clicks both cuffs over each hand therefore, finishing handcuffing Dave
'Josh' Costello.
Dylan James: I am the law
(OOC) [FL:RP] Grand Papa: i wont do that
*** Dylan James radios in: I have warranted Dave 'Josh' Costello for an arrest for
duration 5 minutes.
Wrote 'screenshots/rp_evocity_v2d0883.jpg':  2.76 MB (1280x720) compresssed (quality 90) to 347.02 KB
*** Dylan James radios in: I have arrested Dave 'Josh' Costello.

This proves nothing else of what is already there
Then I believe this arrest, which should have been kept in character, is justified.

Admins can agree that this is an invalid Ban Request and should not go any further than your own rule breakage.
(05-05-2016, 04:24 PM)DylanJPennYT Wrote: Then I believe this arrest, which should have been kept in character, is justified.

Admins can agree that this is an invalid Ban Request and should not go any further than your own rule breakage.

This arrest which should of stayed in-game however there was nothing to do in-game if I could've demoted you then I would've however we couldn't have done so as you there were 6 players on
The arrest was justifiable.

However, JoshZ will receive a day's suspension for FailRP (Baiting police).

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Moved.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator