BR on DylanJamesPenn
Name of player: DylanJamesPenn

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:87369477

Time in GMT: 16:24

Server: V2D

Summary: Ok so I had just joined the server and I was a Criminal at the point annoying police calling them pigs. Then Dylan comes to me and goes I'm going to have to arrest you for police disrespect and public distrubance. This was never in the laws at that current point.

Evidence:[Image: a0ebe66d93a553b842999206a6a846ce.png]
[Image: 5356b71f60625e226f03797b6f01a433.png]
Dear JoshZ,

I see you are trying to find any reason to get myself a ban and/or a blacklist request. However, what you fail to realise that that Arrests are dealt with in Character by using /request or /pm and are not to be taken out of character. This ban request is completely invalid and should not go any further past the sub-forum Denied.

Regards,
Dylan James
(05-05-2016, 03:45 PM)DylanJPennYT Wrote: Dear JoshZ,

I see you are trying to find any reason to get myself a ban and/or a blacklist request. However, what you fail to realise that that Arrests are dealt with in Character by using /request or /pm and are not to be taken out of character. This ban request is completely invalid and should not go any further fast the sub-forum Denied.

Regards,
Dylan James

Any reason to get you banned? This is my first BR on you, because what you done was invalid and in-deed random arrest.
Josh,

Do I have to remind you that Arrests are dealt with In Character.
(05-05-2016, 03:50 PM)DylanJPennYT Wrote: Josh,

Do I have to remind you that Arrests are dealt with In Character.

So what was I supposed to do in character when no admins were online no president was online you were the police sergeant none could demote you there was no way I could deal with this in-game
(05-05-2016, 03:52 PM)JoshZ Wrote: So what was I supposed to do in character when no admins were online no president was online you were the police sergeant none could demote you there was no way I could deal with this in-game

You could have just accepted your Arrest and moved on, rather than D/C after I arrested you and post this BR.
(05-05-2016, 03:54 PM)DylanJPennYT Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 03:52 PM)JoshZ Wrote: So what was I supposed to do in character when no admins were online no president was online you were the police sergeant none could demote you there was no way I could deal with this in-game

You could have just accepted your Arrest and moved on, rather than D/C after I arrested you and post this BR.

Ok I finished my time in jail then got bored as there were 6 players online and then post this as it was random
Arrests are kept in character. However, from the sounds of it, you were baiting the police which is FailRP.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Awestruck has a valid point. Why were you call in the police pigs then Josh?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(05-05-2016, 03:58 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Arrests are kept in character. However, from the sounds of it, you were baiting the police which is FailRP.

I was not baiting, am I correct in saying that everyone calls them that knowing that he just pulled up straight next to me.