BR on DylanJamesPenn
I'd also like to mention that when I was in my car, He shouted in voice 'Hello DylanJamesPenn' even though he had just joined according to himself

EDIT: I pulled up, not to you, but because it was a red light. Myself being Government, I decided to be a good Samaritan and drove like normal.
(05-05-2016, 04:07 PM)DylanJPennYT Wrote: I'd also like to mention that when I was in my car, He shouted in voice 'Hello DylanJamesPenn' even though he had just joined according to himself

I never called you DylanJamesPenn, what are you on about?
Oh look an officer. Let me just call him a pig and see what reaction he gives me. I swear to God if he arrests me for it I'll post a BR.

Don't expect to call an officer a pig and then call foul play if he arrests you
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(05-05-2016, 04:08 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 04:07 PM)DylanJPennYT Wrote: I'd also like to mention that when I was in my car, He shouted in voice 'Hello DylanJamesPenn' even though he had just joined according to himself

I never called you DylanJamesPenn, what are you on about?

You did indeed, You must have looked at the scoreboard, and used my Username, which is considered Metagaming, is it not?
(05-05-2016, 04:07 PM)JoshZ Wrote: I was not baiting, am I correct in saying that everyone calls them that knowing that he just pulled up straight next to me.

You just going up to them and calling them Pigs is obviously trying to provoke them and is FailRP.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(05-05-2016, 04:09 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Oh look an officer. Let me just call him a pig and see what reaction he gives me. I swear to God if he arrests me for it I'll post a BR.

To be honest what everyone does apart from good Roleplayers, and also I would like to mention the fact that the other reason for the arrest Dylan?
Also you mention the fact that they are kept in-game however what was I supposed to do
(05-05-2016, 04:10 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 04:09 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Oh look an officer. Let me just call him a pig and see what reaction he gives me. I swear to God if he arrests me for it I'll post a BR.

To be honest what everyone does apart from good Roleplayers, and also I would like to mention the fact that the other reason for the arrest Dylan?

Disorderly conduct is the other arrest reason which is arrestable literally anywhere. And before you say "the reason wasn't disorderly conduct it was public disturbance." What do you think disorderly conduct is?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(05-05-2016, 04:12 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 04:10 PM)JoshZ Wrote:

Disorderly conduct is the other arrest reason which is arrestable literally anywhere. And before you say "the reason wasn't disorderly conduct it was public disturbance." What do you think disorderly conduct is?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
I think we need to go back to the point that the arrest was not needed if he were to say stop saying that, it is fine however arresting me for something is not in the laws is random.
After some time of myself looking back in console, here is the whole event of which occurred. All that is red is relavant.
Quote:*** Dylan James stops his car
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP]Death Strider: but people can locate you
(<3) (OOC) DylanJamesPenn: Good for them
*** Dylan James rolls down his window
Dylan James: Pardon?
You received $500 salary.
*** Dylan James gets out of his car
Unknown command: RemoteDoor
Dylan James: Step down
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
Dylan James: I am  going to arrest you for disrespect of an officer and public disturbance
*** Dylan James starts to handcuff Dave 'Josh' Costello.
*** Dylan James clicks both cuffs over each hand therefore, finishing handcuffing Dave
'Josh' Costello.
Dylan James: I am the law
(OOC) [FL:RP] Grand Papa: i wont do that
*** Dylan James radios in: I have warranted Dave 'Josh' Costello for an arrest for
duration 5 minutes.
Wrote 'screenshots/rp_evocity_v2d0883.jpg':  2.76 MB (1280x720) compresssed (quality 90) to 347.02 KB
*** Dylan James radios in: I have arrested Dave 'Josh' Costello.