cya
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Joined the server yesterday... got banned for nothing.. if my brother made mistakes and his friend don't meean i have to pay for this! 
I not like my brother gona buy 10accounts i just leave cya guys good commm but here and there retarded admins that don't listen to the end just ban and ban..
cya
X Arjom A sahbi
Don't disrespect the Admins, there doing a good job but if you don't see it...

Bye
[Image: 19ae0142bb6ffa7096da0c5a398ab914.gif]

Please +REP me if I help'ed you in anyways
good job? haha banning for sometihng what i dinit do
really good look at his face of this admin? haahahahaha if I saw him on my street i would mug him
I'm not going to argue with you, If you feel like you ban was "Unfair" post UBR but i'm not going to argue on you Goodbye thread that's in the wrong sub-forum
[Image: 19ae0142bb6ffa7096da0c5a398ab914.gif]

Please +REP me if I help'ed you in anyways
The following 1 user Likes Darkside's post:
  • DreeBott
(05-04-2016, 12:41 PM)Darkside Wrote: I'm not going to argue with you, If you feel like you ban was "Unfair" post UBR but i'm not going to argue on you Goodbye thread that's in the wrong sub-forum

i made one but they don't give a fuck
The following 2 users Like ToxicSword's post:
  • Awestruck, Nuka
anyway, cya <3
Retarded admins, are we? We're not the ones getting personal, we're not the ones to start foaming at the mouth at the very first sight of something you think is 'unfair'. How entitled are you to turn into a person like this after having encountered something you feel is 'unfair'?

The unban request is still up, might as well wait and see what's the verdict. If not, adios.
The following 7 users Like Avgar's post:
  • Robbtja, Hitman, Pear, DreeBott, Awestruck, horror, trxsh
SO Hostile...
Wont miss you because i never knew you.
goodbye.
Moved to "Goodbye Section"
mad
cya