Report: The Best Gamer Ever
Name Of Player: thebestevergamer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:110116747

Time In GMT: Around 19:40

Server: V2D

Summary: Basically The Best Ever Gamer Kept Harassing me over small things and making false demote requests, he also started making fun of my skills which I didn't like. Sad ( Basically Harassment which he has been banned for before).

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZYgTcZJ...e=youtu.be
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
He didn't eaven say you hack. Plus this is about someone minging so it has nothing to do with you so why comment that you wernt in the first place.
(05-04-2016, 03:47 PM)Death Strider Wrote: ---NOT INVOLVED---
Hello the admin/moderator that views this I have friends that saw Oliver.Burke in OOC saying I HACK I find this to be very false and  the admin who views this if you want to check the logs it happened Saturday 8:00-10:00

Can you warn him as he is posting something useless stuff on my report, thank you in advance, oliver.burke.
Players have been warned.

As for your PR I am requesting any further evidence you can provide for harassment. As rule 1.4 states the player has to insult or disrespect you, from what I can see in the evidence neither was done it just looked like a bit of banter. The worse done was commenting on your mood and questioning your fighting ability. Neither are cases of disrespect or being insulted.

Ludo
Fearless Moderator
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Player Report: Denied

Hitman
Fearless Administrator