Report: 3 Players
(05-02-2016, 10:46 AM)Hitman Wrote: What I want to know is how does getting out of a car with a gun around your pro

perty give you rights to Tranq, detain and search someone?

More importantly, what was the method in which this was communicated to each other and if there was any in-character communications, please provide any evidence you have of in-character communications.

For transparency sake, Dreebot, I am requesting the full, unedited version of the video.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Im afraid Hitman, I have no video proof as I dont record my game play, but I was told by JoshZ by mic to "come tranq these people as they were a threat", so I took his word for it. 

And how you said:

Quote:getting out of a car with a gun around your property

He gets a Gun out which is quite suspicious and then he come running towards our base, and apparently JoshZ told them to discuss somewhere else, if they heard it or not. And they did not listen or hear it, so I was told to take the Shots.
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
(05-02-2016, 11:00 AM)Kerbal Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 10:46 AM)Hitman Wrote: What I want to know is how does getting out of a car with a gun around your pro

perty give you rights to Tranq, detain and search someone?

More importantly, what was the method in which this was communicated to each other and if there was any in-character communications, please provide any evidence you have of in-character communications.

For transparency sake, Dreebot, I am requesting the full, unedited version of the video.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Im afraid Hitman, I have no video proof as I dont record my game play, but I was told by JoshZ by mic to "come tranq these people as they were a threat", so I took his word for it. 

And how you said:

Quote:getting out of a car with a gun around your property

He gets a Gun out which is quite suspicious and then he come running towards our base, and apparently JoshZ told them to discuss somewhere else, if they heard it or not. And they did not listen or hear it, so I was told to take the Shots.

Biggest Bullshit I've ever heared.
We were not running to your base we were running to the Doctor as said many times now.
Also, how is he a theat when he put away his gun nearly Instantly when he got out the car?
There was no other way because he entered the Vehicle with the weapon out.

For Hutman: Unedited Video is currently Uploading

Spoiler :
(05-02-2016, 10:46 AM)Hitman Wrote: For transparency sake, Dreebot, I am requesting the full, unedited version of the video. 

It is DreeBott btw...

All im saying is its rather suspicious for someone to have a gun with them for everyone to see, regardless if he put it away, its still suspicious. And the doctor was right near our base and you saw us with guns and so you could of discussed somewhere with the doctor which wasn't right next to us, knowing you had weapons, which is quite suspicious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uuojok_C5gM

And as you can clearly see when i was repairing my he had NO gun out.
Also when he jumped out of the car he made another Animation then with a weapon.

Means he never had a Weapon equipped. (out)
Well earlier you stated he did have a gun and also are you not Metagaming massively there
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
First of all isn't that Metagaming eh? and second this seems that you editied your voices to cover up the truth. For example in the video you said let me repair my car and you bring out a gas canister. And third you can't hear the other players talking. So it seems you muted the game then commentated on the video to make it seem believable.
Yes the voices do have different pitch and frequencies
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
And also it wouldn't of taken you 3 hours to upload your video at that time as my internet is shocking and i can still upload 10 minutes videos within an Hour. so it seems like you have used that time to make a false video.
Can i please take a look at your internet specs
Ignore my example of the Repairing as I just watched to again. But it does seem that you cancelled out like everyones voice.