Kerbal  STEAM_0:1:71438206
[KG] [FL:RP] Joe Joe Binks  STEAM_0:1:110109118

SteamID:
JoshZ  STEAM_0:1:57372971

Kerbal  STEAM_0:1:71438206
[KG] [FL:RP] Joe Joe Binks  STEAM_0:1:110109118

Time in GMT: around 18:30 05/01/2016

Server: v33x

Summary: I wanted to bring someone to a Doctor who wanted to sell him his Car Suddenly we got Tranqed and Hostaged for No reason at all.

Evidence:
We were told by our friend Joe, Joe that one of our friends saw them with guns out so Kerbal went ahead and tranqued the two players were we would take them hostage as they were a threat outside I believe there friend stepped out with a gun
Firstly I do not see what we done wrong you had a gun we saw then you walked to our door.

Also I had no part in this. So this should not include me just saying
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
I was told by my Fellow comrades that your friend got a Weapon out and then quickly put it away. So they told me to tranq as apparently they were a threat towards us. After we Tranq'ed you we tied you up and searched you seeing you had the weapons, my friend Wolfy has the screenshots of the Weapons (they are also in the Video Above). That is the reason why we tranq'ed you.

If you have anything else to say please do and ill try to respond.
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
The Person with the gun out was your friend who had the Stemyr or how ever you spell this cannot be seen in the video but was seen when he got out of the car
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

Id also like to state that does your friend have any evidence cause we quite clearly see him get out of the car with his gun out which he then put away
Regards,
Joe Joe

(05-01-2016, 09:01 PM)JoshZ Wrote: We were told by our friend Joe, Joe that one of our friends saw them with guns out so Kerbal went ahead and tranqued the two players were we would take them hostage as they were a threat outside I believe there friend stepped out with a gun
Either way if he had one or not he instantly put it away when we got out.
So we were not a real threat for you since we walked to the Doctor to sell / buy some stuff.

(05-01-2016, 09:01 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: Firstly I do not see what we done wrong you had a gun we saw then you walked to our door.
Also I had no part in this. So this should not include me just saying
We were in the Process of Buying something from the Doctor and you Tranqed us.
Also how is someone a Threat when he got out the car and Instantly puts away his weapon (because he entered the Car with the weapon out)

(05-01-2016, 09:03 PM)Kerbal Wrote: I was told by my Fellow comrades that your friend got a Weapon out and then quickly put it away. So they told me to tranq as apparently they were a threat towards us. After we Tranq'ed you we tied you up and searched you seeing you had the weapons, my friend Wolfy has the screenshots of the Weapons (they are also in the Video Above). That is the reason why we tranq'ed you.

If you have anything else to say please do and ill try to respond.
As I said before, how is someone who instantly puts away his weapon when he got out the car (because he entered the car with the weapon out) a treat to you guys?
And when we wanted to raid you why would we run to the Doctor then?
You guys tranqed us when we were walking to the Doctor.
Where the heck is the Threat?

(05-01-2016, 09:03 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: The Person with the gun out was your friend who had the Stemyr or how ever you spell this cannot be seen in the video but was seen when he got out of the car
He had a Galil. Nothing else.

(05-01-2016, 09:05 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: Id also like to state that does your friend have any evidence cause we quite clearly see him get out of the car with his gun out which he then put away
Evidence of what?
Him getting out of the Car with a Weapon? HAHA

Why would we try to back up your Story when we're reporting you?
And no he didn't record so you maybe should get your own Evidence.
Dree Id like to inform yu the logs state I did not tranq you Kerbal can confirm it was him I just was told to get you in
Regards,
Joe Joe

(05-01-2016, 09:31 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: Dree Id like to inform yu the logs state I did not tranq you Kerbal can confirm it was him I just was told to get you in

Still part of the Team.
You were also Down there when you guys took us Hostage so you are Indeed still involved.
It was me who took the shot however I was told by JoshZ that you guys where a threat so I took the shot. Also later I did say to you guys we would talk about it OOC, however you were too arrogant to speak to me about it so in the end we didn't let you go. I was only following orders from JoshZ and I actually Dunno what JoeJoeBinks did?
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)