Report: 3 Players
(05-01-2016, 09:36 PM)Kerbal Wrote: It was me who took the shot however I was told by JoshZ that you guys where a threat so I took the shot. Also later I did say to you guys we would talk about it OOC, however you were too arrogant to speak to me about it so in the end we didn't let you go. I was only following orders from JoshZ and I actually Dunno what JoeJoeBinks did?

I "dunno" if you can read, but JoeJoe was with you, that means he's still involved.
I wanted to talk to you the time you tranqed us but you didn't listen that's why i wasn't ready to talk with you later on.
But as said before HOW are we a treat when we were BUYING something.
(05-01-2016, 09:39 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 09:36 PM)Kerbal Wrote: It was me who took the shot however I was told by JoshZ that you guys where a threat so I took the shot. Also later I did say to you guys we would talk about it OOC, however you were too arrogant to speak to me about it so in the end we didn't let you go. I was only following orders from JoshZ and I actually Dunno what JoeJoeBinks did?

I "dunno" if you can read, but JoeJoe was with you, that means he's still involved.
I wanted to talk to you the time you tranqed us but you didn't listen that's why i wasn't ready to talk with you later on.
You were a threat to us as we believed you were raiders to be fair you had guns outside of our house that apparently Joe Joe saw if he will confirm that then I told Kerbal to Tranq your mate not sure of name.
(05-01-2016, 10:08 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 09:39 PM)DreeBott Wrote:

You were a threat to us as we believed you were raiders to be fair you had guns outside of our house that apparently Joe Joe saw if he will confirm that then I told Kerbal to Tranq your mate not sure of name.

My Mate hat his gun out for literally a split Second.
How are we a threat anyways when we're talking to a Doctor to buy / Sell stuff?!
In reality, if you think about it would someone jump out of there car holding a gun for everyone to see and then putting it away not a threat. A normal gang or organisation would become suspicious and the fact was you came towards our base which was a threat and we thought you were about to raid. I think in future you should be careful where you take your weapons out.

Quote:Dreebot said

''I wanted to talk to you the time you tranqed us but you didn't listen that's why i wasn't ready to talk with you later on.''

That is utter bullshit, you didn't say anything, all you said was why were being tranq'ed, we brought you inside and then we wanted to talk however you were too arrogant. So don't think you are the angel hear thinking ''oh i did wanted to speak but they didn't want to so im now not''. 

Also you could of gone somewhere else like the other side of the Corleone Estate than right up our ass next to our gate, which seemed like you were plotting to raid.

Some reminders:

1. Don't expect not to be suspicious if you or your friend has shown a firearm to the public

2. Dont go discussing right next to a aggressive organisation base which is always on high alert for raiders

3. Actually discuss the issue with the people at the time then waiting a few hours later to discuss about it.
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
(05-01-2016, 11:03 PM)Kerbal Wrote: -Snip-

Quote:-Snip-

That is utter bullshit, you didn't say anything, all you said was why were being tranq'ed, we brought you inside and then we wanted to talk however you were too arrogant. So don't think you are the angel hear thinking ''oh i did wanted to speak but they didn't want to so im now not''. 

Also you could of gone somewhere else like the other side of the Corleone Estate than right up our ass next to our gate, which seemed like you were plotting to raid.

Some reminders:

1. Don't expect not to be suspicious if you or your friend has shown a firearm to the public

2. Dont go discussing right next to a aggressive organisation base which is always on high alert for raiders

3. Actually discuss the issue with the people at the time then waiting a few hours later to discuss about it.

You really want me to unmute the Video dont you?
Also, why would we park out car further away when the Doctor was right there?!
Why would we stop somewhere further away so we would have to walk a longer way.
Also how are we suppost to know if you're agressive?

And i dont really get your Third point.
(05-01-2016, 11:08 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 11:03 PM)Kerbal Wrote: -Snip-

Quote:-Snip-

Some reminders:

You really want me to unmute the Video dont you?
Also, why would we park out car further away w

hen the Doctor was right there?!
Also how are we suppost to know if you're agressive?

And i dont really get your Third point.

Seriously now, its got to the point where Im just arguing with someone who doesn't listen to anything I say.

To make it easier I will make it simpler for you to Understand.

Quote:Also how are we suppost to know if you're agressive?

We will holding guns up around our base and aiming then at people for security reasons.

Quote:You really want me to unmute the Video dont you?
Also, why would we park out car further away w

hen the Doctor was right there?!

The reason why you should of discusses it further away, because we saw you with guns and so we thought you were a threat and how you walked towards our base looking at it alot, we thought you were plotting something. And how yous aid the doctor was right there why didn't you use your common sense, seeing we had guns aimed at you and JoshZ said go away, you could of discussed it maybe by the white villa or somewhere where there are armed men.

Quote:Actually discuss the issue with the people at the time then waiting a few hours later to discuss about it.

What I mean by this actually discuss with us at the time (which you didn't and were too mardy and arrogant to do so) and we would of took your side under consideration then posting a massive BR on us which could of been dealt with IG.

Anything else you say I will respond. Thanks.
Badl Wrote:I believe Dreebot is lying.. I mean i like him, but this BR of him is just shit...

He was also armed, if you stop his Video:
http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/...grvqc4.png

btw. i think he muted himself, cause he was doing meta-gaming or was talking about raiding you guys...

You should force him to upload the unedited Video. Otherwise i would make a BR on him cause of faking evidences....

This message should stay between us ;-) just wanna help you in this case..
This was a private message I was sent ^^^^^
So as Badl said can I have the full video without any unmuted parts please, if no it kinda of shows that your lieing
What I want to know is how does getting out of a car with a gun around your property give you rights to Tranq, detain and search someone?

More importantly, what was the method in which this was communicated to each other and if there was any in-character communications, please provide any evidence you have of in-character communications.

For transparency sake, Dreebot, I am requesting the full, unedited version of the video.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Hitman the only way I had of communicating with the team was in game chat which I have no evidence of sadly. Yes I can see what Dree was saying i'm still part of this even though I done nothing you can see this in the video.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<