your OPINION on me!
(05-04-2016, 02:27 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Its weird to see how people can hate this guy so much (pile of crap, despise etc.) when theyve only met him on the internet. It sounds to me like those people are quite unstable..

OT: youre an okay guy as far as i know. Just very poor at voicing his opinion in a normal way.

Don't be a social justice warrior, Baskingner
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 2 users Like Nuka's post:
  • Grunt, Baskingner
(05-04-2016, 02:27 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Its weird to see how people can hate this guy so much (pile of crap, despise etc.) when theyve only met him on the internet. It sounds to me like those people are quite unstable..

OT: youre an okay guy as far as i know. Just very poor at voicing his opinion in a normal way.

Giving an opinion doesn't mean that you hate the guy. Even if it sounds rude. Like even if I give my opinion to someone on the internet and its rude that doesn't mean  if I meet him IRL my opinion will be disrespectful towards him. And most people don't even care about him, but just try to say something funny like "Piece of shit".
(05-04-2016, 03:09 PM)Kahjo Wrote: Decent guy who gifted me Woody tree adventures steam game lmfao!

lol XD
(05-04-2016, 03:25 PM)Nuka Wrote:

Normally i would ignore such a comment but i have to say that it is funny hearing that from you Nuka.
The following 2 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Greed^, Nuka
You complain we insult you but, but it's just our honest opinion? Would you rather I say "You are great, and you have the best jokes!"? Maybe then my post won't get reported.

No, go build your pyramid
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Foxirius2205
(05-04-2016, 08:29 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(05-04-2016, 03:25 PM)Nuka Wrote:

Normally i would ignore such a comment but i have to say that it is funny hearing that from you Nuka.

I do try
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(05-04-2016, 08:32 PM)Midget Wrote: You complain we insult you but, but it's just our honest opinion? Would you rather I say "You are great, and you have the best jokes!"? Maybe then my post won't get reported.

why would i really?

FFS with this racist bullshit and stereotypes lol, you either watch alot of TV or you need serious help, in a mental institution. ( what i mean by that, what you said is one of the stupidest things i have ever heard. )

Post a honest opinion, once you meet me In-Game, and don't be like " you are stupid"
(05-04-2016, 02:28 PM)Hitman Wrote: Likes to start shit with others on the forums and wonders why people don't like him.

FearRP=Off

You assaulted me Sad
Havent seen you ingame for longtime, but last time when I did see you, you were minge af. Also from ur forum posts I think you are still minge that likes to start flamewars.
(05-05-2016, 12:35 AM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote:
(05-04-2016, 08:32 PM)Midget Wrote: You complain we insult you but, but it's just our honest opinion? Would you rather I say "You are great, and you have the best jokes!"? Maybe then my post won't get reported.

why would i really?

FFS with this racist bullshit and stereotypes lol, you either watch alot of TV or you need serious help, in a mental institution. ( what i mean by that, what you said is one of the stupidest things i have ever heard. )

Post a honest opinion, once you meet me In-Game, and don't be like " you are stupid"

The way you act on the forums makes us not WANT to meet you in-game. You can stop bitching and moaning when you get a negative opinion of you. You asked for it and we are delivering.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
The following 6 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Nuka, NightHawkd, Grunt, NJperry, horror, Ceddyhmra