your OPINION on me!
Frankly, idk who you are. Never met you. Dunno if you have a different name on the servers or whatever. But judging from what other people have said, I really don't know what to think about you. I'll update this post once I've met you.
(05-03-2016, 05:14 PM)Jan Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 06:16 AM)wow.wow Wrote: Why am I warned for this? This was my opinion on him. In fact I have nothing against him. But he asked for peoples opinion and I gave my. This was not a joke. How is that even not mature when telling people what you think about them?

There's a difference between stating an opinion and being straight up disrespectful someone.
So disrespectful is when I think someone is retarded, he asks for my opinion by saying he is retarded I disrespect him.
K then.
You are stupid.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
apparently most people don't know the difference between an opinion and an insult, Straight up saying Stupid or Retarded are insults, and don't even count as anything, just an insult.
What do you expect Kimo? What nice way is there of putting it?

"I despise you" is my opinion of you but it's still disrespectful.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 2 users Like Nuka's post:
  • DreeBott, Grunt
Its weird to see how people can hate this guy so much (pile of crap, despise etc.) when theyve only met him on the internet. It sounds to me like those people are quite unstable..

OT: youre an okay guy as far as i know. Just very poor at voicing his opinion in a normal way.
Likes to start shit with others on the forums and wonders why people don't like him.
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • Grunt
(05-04-2016, 02:27 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Its weird to see how people can hate this guy so much (pile of crap, despise etc.) when theyve only met him on the internet. It sounds to me like those people are quite unstable..

OT: youre an okay guy as far as i know. Just very poor at voicing his opinion in a normal way.

It doesn't matter at all if you have seen or know him in real life. We chat to each other and you can gather a big opinion of someone by the way they type messages and the way they go about stuff over the Internet.

My opinion off you kimo is a guy who try's to act different because he's seen some of the known people act salty and not completely nice to others. You should try be your self and sort the way you go round stuff.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 1 user Likes Cox's post:
  • Awestruck
(05-04-2016, 02:32 PM)Cox Wrote:
(05-04-2016, 02:27 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Snip

It doesn't matter at all if you have seen or know him in real life. We chat to each other and you can gather a big opinion of someone by the way they type messages and the way they go about stuff over the Internet.

My opinion off you kimo is a guy who try's to act different because he's seen some of the known people act salty and not completely nice to others. You should try be your self and sort the way you go round stuff.

It sure as hell does matter if you met/know someone. Sure you can dislike someone but hating/despising someone over the internet? Im pretty sure they got no idea what theyre talking if they claim that stuff. Not that it matters, its the internet.
Decent guy who gifted me Woody tree adventures steam game lmfao!