how i almost died yesterday!
So yesterday i was coming back from the mall of arabia with my mom,brother,2 baby brothers, and grandma and grandpa, so before we went out to the mall earlier yesterday, i was kinda not in the mood for it and i wanted to stay and eat extremely salty sardines (  now you know why i am salty  ) and didn't want to go shopping for unwanted shit that my mom wants, so on the way back me and my grandfather ( who was driving ) were talking about why i should always go with my family EVERYWHERE they were going, and i am not into that shit because when i want to stay home i stay home, so i was kinda being a dick and being sarcastic so i said" so we go together everywhere right? we eat together, we play together we shop together, we get bored together, we DIE together" and just as i said that DIE part, grandpa didn't notice a speed bump went full speed into it, WHICH ON THOSE ROADS, THE SPEED BUMPS ARE FUCKING RETARDED THAT IF YOU GO TOO FAST YOU ARE BOUND TO GET YOUR CAR FLIPPED OVER AND DIE, so, fortunately enough he was able to BRAKE quickly before we hit that speed bump, and after that my mom ( which was sitting next to me in the back seat ) slapped me in the face for saying such thing, and that was not the only time that this shit happened, it happened SEVERAL TIMES like that it was a warning from god to never say such stupid thing again lol, and when we got back DUDE I SHIT YOU NOT I KEPT PRAYING TILL FUCKING SUNRISE.

So that is how i almost died yesterday, that would've fit in a youtube video but i don't want do that shit, too lazy to do it.
Well that was something that nobody cares about. I don't know why you decided to post this here.

I am happy that you lived so you could keep posting this shity threads.

PlZ make a YouTube video.
warning from god? far as i know it was a warning from your grandad which was driving =))
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 6 users Like Decay's post:
  • Merle, Foxirius2205, Ceddyhmra, DreeBott, aviator, Grunt
(05-01-2016, 07:37 AM)Decay Wrote: warning from god? far as i know it was a warning from your grandad which was driving =))

you didn't really read into it, did you?
wow.wow Wrote:Well that was something that nobody cares about. I don't know why you decided to post this here.

I am happy that you lived so you could keep posting this shity threads.

PlZ make a YouTube video.

probably because i use this more than any other social media?

thank you! btw it's SHITTY not SHITY

no, i can't i am too busy and my laptop isn't with me, that's also why i can't play on the servers.
I dont think thats near death, also I cant understand why did you feel like you had to post that here, since I bet nearly everyone has experiened almost hitting or actually hitting Speed bumper, it isnt unique story.
Let him post what he wants. You don't need to reply saying that you don't care about his story or how you don't see why he put it here. It's off topic, something happened to him that he wished to share with everyone. If you don't care just don't reply and don't read it. No need to bitch at him. Those who want to read it will read it, and those who only wish to reply with a pointless provocative comment should just keep their mouths shut and move on. This is not aimed at anyone specific, but I have noticed this kind of behaviour a lot from certain members and it's just not necessary. This goes for all threads in this section. Thanks.

OT: Kimo, tell your grandpa to keep his eyes on the road and take it a bit slower next time Wink
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]