Unban Request.
Your name: [FL:RP] Georgy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90618078

Your ban ID: 71346

Banned by:[FL] Hitman

Reason:FailRP, Engaging in gun fight out front of Nexus as BMD, Basing with Criminal as BMD, Doomfort, Metagaming, Should know better with 1400 + Hours

Involved: just me and hitman.

Why we should unban you:Well you should unban me because hitman banned me for a video i made on youtube about fearless funny moments, it shows me fighting cops in the nexus so he bans me for fail rp not knowing the situation or the reason around why i was there and why there was a gun fight. He also banned me for doomforting which is clearly not. they could clearly see me as i could see them that is not doomforting. Basing with a criminal? no. as i said you dont know the reasoning why he was there in the first place for you to assume he was basing with me. the cops were constantly coming back raiding me ignoring the nlr timer. ofcourse that was because the president was involved in a raid they did. Therefore he could send cops back as many times as he wanted. I went ahead and i took actions against it as any dealer would if cops constantly breaking nlr and coming back. And as you can also see in the video the president was a minge, so sending cops constantly and even attempting to cdm me which you see in the video. Metagaming? no steam is not metagame, he told me on steam then he told me in character. I believe the ban was totaly invalid as you investigated 0% of what was happening and just banned me. You cannot go around banning people without knowing what was happening or why it was happening. 

The ban relates to this video. 
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Engaging in a gun fight on Main St. as BMD:

Tiny firing holes, thus making it doomfort:

Metagaming:

Baiting Police:

This sure looks as if you may have been basing with him. You even have a base built.

Care to combat these points that have now been brought to your attention?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Yes. Actualy i do. Having a space to shoot when needed it is not doomforting as they can easily shoot at me too. I told you that he told me on steam and in character. Is not baiting police as weed is not illegal. We were not basing he was aiding me in the fight he was involved on. And hitman, having security and deffences is not basing.
The original Cuban Minge
The way it looks from your video, it looks like a defensive base. You can not base as BMD. It is FailRP.

You yelling "we got drugs" "alot of drugs" to the police officer can be classed as raid baiting as you are basically inviting him to take action.

Do you have evidence to show that your friend actually told you to charge in-game?

If you were not basing with him why was he in your apartment coming out of it to kill the nearby cop with you?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
I can have defences on my apartment. Is not basing.

And you were not there to hear him talk with his mic. He was saying he knew we had drugs.

No i do not have evidence of him telling me ingame. But you dont have evidence that he didnt tell me ingame either.

He was attacking the cop too because he was my client. He is basicly involved in the raid.
The original Cuban Minge
Denied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator