Who's Your Favorite Admin?
StillAlive, why are you so against this thread? It's the off-topic section and it's nothing more than a bit of harmless fun.

Also, SoulRipper's name was only written once ;_;
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • EGI (R.A.A.) [SEA]Kai Meiuqer
Well because I know some people aint as "hardcore" as others. Some may don't like not to get mentioned? I just don't find it appropriate.. I really can't see the point in this? Being an admin is not a competition, it's a job. You know that, Raffi!
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • PrivateToast
Of course I know that.

You don't have to be 'hardcore' - whatever the hell you mean by that - to be favoured. You just need to be good at your job.
(11-03-2011, 04:13 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Of course I know that.

You don't have to be 'hardcore' - whatever the hell you mean by that - to be favoured. You just need to be good at your job.

No no that wasn't what I meant by that. I just mean that some people might take it personal not to get mentioned.
Killjoy and Mikey.
Pech Cheese
(11-03-2011, 04:45 PM)StillAlive Wrote: No no that wasn't what I meant by that. I just mean that some people might take it personal not to get mentioned.
Maybe - but remember that this is the internet. You have to deal with things like being left out.
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • todcat
(11-03-2011, 06:19 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(11-03-2011, 04:45 PM)StillAlive Wrote: No no that wasn't what I meant by that. I just mean that some people might take it personal not to get mentioned.
You have to deal with things like being left out.

The internet was designed for basically two real reasons - 1.) Communication and Socialization 2.) Information. Not to argue and cause more havoc among this thread, but when I jump onto the internet/my computer, the thaught of being left out is but astray. For example, heres things I would be worried about -

~ Coming online into a game and finding hackers.

~ Being hacked.

~ Having a virus on my computer.

~ Not being able to launch Steam. (Currently in progress :L)

~ Having some douche mouth me off.

And that's just a few things which are far beyond the path of being left out, no, the internet is not being picked last, such things are for people who are poor at a sport for an example, and therefore get picked last for it, or losing in a competition for winning an iPad, iPhone, Phone, Computer, Shoes, Clothes, Money and on and on.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
In fairness its a nice thread, its all opinions and Admins should be able to take that, I do not Administrate to be people favorites. Hence why I have not been mentioned here as of yet. Smile
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • Shadow
0 times here yo Smile
Guess what?

I
Don't
Care
I
Do
My
Best
To