Who's Your Favorite Admin?
Welcome to my new thread. post which your favorite admin is and why

My favorite admin? Pechvarry.
Why Pechvarry? i think me and him had it very fun when he was rp'ing a cursed box of taxes to the president. it started with me and my friend Mathias wanted to rp together. My friend chose President, and i chose bodyguard. my friend went to do some dictator rp, and i was his bodyguard. it seemed like pechvarry didnt like the high tax rate. so he transformed in to a box of taxes and went up to us. whispering and yelling to us that we should lower the taxes or all hell would break lose. that went out to be very fun.

My second favorite admin is EvilAllits (StillAlive) i like him cause sometimes he's just derping randomly in chat. and i think its very funny

Who's your Favorite Admin?
Does this include ex-admins?

If so, Killjoy. Definitely.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Mikey, For sure. The memories of when he killed us, and posed our bodies, and let us jump off of nexus. Cheese I also love when he chases minges. The one time: A minge cop, after being teleported, takes off running. Then Mikey on the Mic " Where ya runnin'? (;" Haha. <3
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
StillAlive.

Awesome RPer, never judged me, and he was a nice guy. Still is Smile
Hes fun to RP with and knows when to be srsfaec.
Tough Decision..Id have to say mine is StillAlive/Toby. Both are super nice, Know how to relax and have some fun...And are proper RPers. But StillAlive is a little derpier.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes Visual's post:
  • Vaqxination
Favorite admin would be Lani and toby
Off topic ass kisser thread. That's what it's called.
The following 2 users Like Visual's post:
  • StillAlive, Nudelholz
Point of this thread?
Toasty and Pechy :3