My vote goes to:

ANDREAS!
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Maneh, I'll order 1st too last

Faustie
Toby
SoulRipper
Pechvarry
Killjoy (If was admin right now he would be #1)
StillAlive
Dryblood
Lani
in order

SoulRipper - because i got to arrest him for killing an SS with his car in front of me lol xD

Private - ..... idk i just like stalking him in-game for some reason =D

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
And you find it logic to do such things? How would you feel yourself if no one mentioned your name for example? Please think a bit before making such threads.
The following 2 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • PrivateToast, Flame
Toastieee<3
(11-03-2011, 01:21 PM)StillAlive Wrote: And you find it logic to do such things? How would you feel yourself if no one mentioned your name for example? Please think a bit before making such threads.

First of all. i would try to do my job better.
Second of all. you are mentioned about 2-3 times
Third of all. im just making threads cause im bored, and id like to see other people's favorite admins
(11-03-2011, 03:02 PM)Sanderson Wrote: Second of all. you are mentioned about 2-3 times

He's not talking about himself..
(11-03-2011, 03:02 PM)Sanderson Wrote:
(11-03-2011, 01:21 PM)StillAlive Wrote: And you find it logic to do such things? How would you feel yourself if no one mentioned your name for example? Please think a bit before making such threads.

First of all. i would try to do my job better.
Second of all. you are mentioned about 2-3 times
Third of all. im just making threads cause im bored, and id like to see other people's favorite admins

I am not talking about my self god dammit. Some people really don't understand sympathy for other people. But it seems like you are too stupid to see what I mean. Its just against moral values to make threads like that? But you obliviously can't see it?
Pinkie pie (Mikey)