Ban Request For Bruce
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)
Bruce
SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
STEAM_0:0:45362356
Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)
around 7:20 - 7:43
Summary: (What happened?)
Ok, i was fine when he RDM'd me the first 2 times but then he didn’t stop. He kept on taking revenge on people, killing them randomly, and claiming he didn’t do it afterwards or telling people they called him retarded. After i told him i recorded it, he left. He and another person that keeps changing his name to not get cought seemed to be on a killing spree together but i didn’t get the ither guy on tape. So all in all, he Massivly RDM'd, he didnt NLR and he was a complete minge.
Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZnhNiLjEws you can see him killing me here, this sort of isnt an rdm, but it proves how trigger happy he is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3psSYNThEk here i started recording because i saw his buddy, and i think i got shot in the side by him. the guy talking after i died defended me, i think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbwbdBaWUJE this one is of me talking to his buddy with the name he currently had, no killing went on here but its just showing that they were together in this

everything else you might need to check in the logs
Lie more ,i did't RMD you ,you and your friend did follow me and "hej" my friend ,then your friend killed me (Without any reason) and after that you keept following us ,so i warned you all the time and i said "don't follow us" and you keept following us ,when we did threat you with our guns you did't get "scared" or anything.. (FearRP)..so i killed you . When you respawned you ran to me and keept following me (That's breaking the new life rule ..So i killed you again ,Then i logged out cuse the server was out of controll =everybody was killing eathother cuse no admin was on ..SO don't make a ban request on me when you're lying seriously.

// Bruce
And btw ,i only killed you once in thoose videos ..and it was beacuse you were following me..So don't blame me for all of the videos.
(11-02-2011, 05:15 AM)jooBruce Wrote: Lie more ,i did't RMD you ,you and your friend did follow me and "hej" my friend ,then your friend killed me (Without any reason) and after that you keept following us ,so i warned you all the time and i said "don't follow us" and you keept following us ,when we did threat you with our guns you did't get "scared" or anything.. (FearRP)..so i killed you . When you respawned you ran to me and keept following me (That's breaking the new life rule ..So i killed you again ,Then i logged out cuse the server was out of controll =everybody was killing eathother cuse no admin was on ..SO don't make a ban request on me when you're lying seriously.

// Bruce
And btw ,i only killed you once in thoose videos ..and it was beacuse you were following me..So don't blame me for all of the videos.

First off: I hardly even know the guy i was talking to, it’s called being a social person.

Second off: I’m not going to lie, I didn’t NLR only once because that was the first time you RDM'd me, i kind of thought "huh, miss fire, no big deal. I’ll just continue what I was doing", the other times you killed me i did not speak of the event or recognize who you were, i only revisited my death place (the gas station) because i spawned right next to it, but i did not carry on the conversation i had with the people i was previously talking to. You yourself didn’t NLR because slender (“my friend”) killed you for pulling a gun out of your back pack right next to him in an attempt to kill him. After he killed you, you seeked revenge, but instead you killed me, again and again.

On another note: You never threatened me with your gun, you only shot me with it, in the video i provided you give me no time to react to the situation at hand and just fire at will. Your friend pulled a knife on me, so i ran (running for my life = being scared = fear) Thus not breaking the FearRP

(And this is just a personal feeling): I feel like you and your friend just joined to cause trouble, because one of you would kill someone, or attempt to, and when you got caught you would say something like “he called me retarded” as a reason to kill someone.
The only thing is ..That you did't stop follow us even when my friend threaten you with his knife..and then we killed you (First time ) and the second time is on that video you uploaded (When you did't stop follow me .) And you can't call me "trigger happy" beacuse you did provoke me. And i never CMD you or RDM you beacuse it's not RDM when you don't listen to us when we point a gun at you.and i only killed you twice so..
i was there and saw it, you did the wrong thing not bruce, it wasnt rdm because he told u to leave or he would shoot you and when you didn't listen he picked up the weapon and aimed at you and said the same thing, you didnt listen ( breaking fearrp) you go to be banned not bruce. 2nd: you went back to him in like 1 min after he killed you. So dont put up a ban request when you did the wrong thing..
As I really don't know which part of all your stories here is true I will only issue a 2 day ban for RDM against Bruce as the things in the first video gave me enough evidence. You did tell him to stop following you but you didn't even give him a chance to back up when you pulled out a gun, also, shooting somebody on the street is GTA style. I personally think if you act like this there must have been a hell of RP before, which I doubt there was.

Ban request approved, 2 day ban for Bruce, reason RDM, FailRP.
Ok,2day is fair enough ,But still it wasn't RDM or FailRP,Beacuse he did break the NLR and he did't stop follow me and my friend for like 20minutes ..we warned him with guns = FearRP..And i only killed him ONCE rest is a lie.
Like i said, i admit to breaking NLR once, because i thought it was no big deal. Your broke it in a rage to get revenge on the wrong person. But I do not admit to breaking FearRP.

You didn’t only kill me once, you killed me about 3 times

Once in front of the building with the waterfall, by the tunnel.

The second time, i have no proof it was you but, in front of the gun store

And the third behind the gas station

But seeing now that he has a 2 day ban i guess this information is kind of useless
Like Nudel said. Ban approved, Closed+moved.