simply goose unban request
I am posting for simply goose.

Your name: simply goose

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49977654

Your ban ID: 71290

Banned by: [FL:M] AwestruckBullet

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Me, Baloo, Awestruck, And Hunter for the sake of accuracy.

Why we should unban you: I was arrested for 'trespassing' on the top floor as VP security, shortly after the VP, Cookiro, Disconnected, I was arrested by Baloo and I was not teleported, so he brought he down to the prison floor, By mistake, I got off at the wrong floor and he said 'Nobody likes you, Simply Goose, Die in a hole you vagina.' And then he brought me up the prison floor, He then asked of me multiple confusing demands, Such as; Go here, Go there contradicting himself. He then told me to carry on walking forward. He did not tell me to go around a corner, So I faced a wall, waiting for further commands. At this point I was banned for FearRP.

Fearrp is the rule that you must follow what your demander demands, If I turned the corner without prior authorisation, he would of shot me in theory. So figuratively, I broke no rules.
Your character is not a robot. You do have common sense. If you're told to go forward, then you follow the path. You were told multiple times to go to the cells, yet you were totally avoiding doing so by walking into walls, etc.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Yes, however this is not my fault Awestruck, this is because a steam friend PMed me a long ass message, which took me a while to read. However, I had to respond, this is why I was walking into walls, I was shift+tabbing to keep PMing me, however my game kept freezing whilst doing so. None of this was my fault.

Posting for goose.
So then it's your own fault, you knew you was under Fear RP yet you decided to answer steam instead which meant you failing to cooperate with Fear RP.

Steam message or not from what I've got you have broken Fear RP and you know better.

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.
And now you've lied. You were typing in game whilst you were walking into walls. You knowingly did it.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
With the above being said it is clear you violated the fearRP rule regardless of your excuses.
It is rather simple to not break fearRP, this was entirely in your own hands.

Denied.