What do you think?
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Not bad at all, but I always suggest to compose computers yourself :p

Wanna have more value for the buck? Try this:

Price tag:
€943.29
1,290.27$
£809.11
(Can be lower or higher depending on the vendor. You're Danish, so if you live near the German border, try to get the hardware in Germany if possible. They generally offer the same hardware for a lower price.)

SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6950 DIRT3 Edition (Free copy of DIRT3 and a very nice custom cooler.) or Club 3D HD6950 CoolStream (This one is a staggering €3 more expensive (€243) but you might be able to flash the BIOS to that of an AMD 6970 if you're lucky enough. And you get another free copy of DIRT3 with it (check for the DIRT3 mark on the upper right side of the box.))
Intel® Core™ i5-2500K (An I7 2600 isn't really needed. It's recommended to spend that money on a GFX-card upgrade as I did.)
Antec High Current Gamer HCG-900 (This is a bit of an overkill tbh, this can be changed and that will get you about €40 to spend on other things (I7 if you really want one).)
Zalman Z9 Plus ATX (Personal flavour applies here, but I love this one. Besides, it's a Zalman so you'll get real value for the buck.)
Blu-Ray writer (instead of a DVD-writer.)
ASRock P67 Pro3 SE (A cheap CrossFireX compatible motherboard (for if you want to add a second GPU of the AMD 69xx series.))
Samsung HN-M101MBB (1 TB harddrive)
G.Skill 8 GB DDR3-1600 Kit (Ram)

Just one piece of advice: wait till Marsh with buying a new pc, unless you have to have it right now. Why? Since the harddrive prices have risen a darn lot (cases of + €50 are usual). And by then a new, 20% better set of Intel CPU's will be sold (the Ivy Bridge family).

Oh and by the way, Acer computers -in general- have the tendency to get problems with their cooling.

I hope this is of some value to you.
© Nudelholz
The following 1 user Likes 7rozen_7ear_'s post:
  • Vaqxination
Build your own...
The following 5 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Visual, 7rozen_7ear_, PrivateToast, Eric, iCe
(11-01-2011, 09:43 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Build your own...

But most of the people are too stupid to build their own pc -.-
Holy shit.
I wonder how you people afford these things.
Jesus christ...
(11-01-2011, 11:19 PM)Nubo Wrote: Holy shit.
I wonder how you people afford these things.
Jesus christ...

Not bad, if had a job. Wink
If only I had a job.
When I get older, I wanna work at McDonalds.
naaah thats a horrible idea.

I wanna be a forensic scientist.
Just so I can go to crime scenes like DETECTIVVV KOAL FFELPZ... KAR 11K.. WHATS DEH ISSUE?
I dont know how to build my own.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(11-02-2011, 01:50 PM)Andreas Wrote: I dont know how to build my own.

It's a very simple an straight-forward process though.

This is a very simple yet great tutorial:

Appart from the fact that the components in a home-build computer often posses a better quality, it's of course more fun to build by your own bare hands, isn't it?
© Nudelholz
The following 2 users Like 7rozen_7ear_'s post:
  • Eric, Sommer
if i did it so can u
The following 3 users Like CHOCOLATEPERVE's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, 7rozen_7ear_, StillAlive