greekassassin UBR
ON BEHALF OF GREEKASSASIN SINCE HE CAN'T GET ON HIS COMPUTER RIGHT NOW.

Your name: [FL:RP]GreekAssasin222

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83546047

Your ban ID: 71247

Banned by: FL:M Generation

Reason: FailRP, I don't know how

Involved: Foxirius

Why we should unban you: Because i dont understand how was putting the name of my door as "fuck u" be FailRP, alot of people do stuff like "DAMMIT" and "Fuck off mayt" and i don't see them getting punished at all, Just because i had my door's name as "fuck u" not expecting to be randomly raided ( i didn't have any contra ) Means that i FailRPed, The fuck you was there for a long time before Foxirius came in, this also got me to get Permed
Well.
1. You got your second chance but you failed it.
2. People RDM and don't get banned just because no one posts a BR on them, nor an admin sees them.
3. "Fuck you" (Fuck u - u=you) is an insult.
4. Why is you having contraband have anything to do with this?
5. I was not sure that this is breaking the rules, but the BR was accepted and you got punished.
1- i didn't break any rules
2- what's that got to do with anything?
3- I know that it's an insult, but it was put up on a door, and it was IC
4- why where you in the base in the first place?
5- again what's that got to do with anything?
(04-25-2016, 06:36 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: 1- i didn't break any rules
2- what's that got to do with anything?
3- I know that it's an insult, but it was put up on a door, and it was IC
4- why where you in the base in the first place?
5- again what's that got to do with anything?

1. Admins will decide this, but since you got banned you probably did.
Quote:alot of people do stuff like "DAMMIT" and "Fuck off mayt" and i don't see them getting punished at all

3. Since you know, why did you post a UBR.
Quote:4. Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

4. Well it was a long time ago, and can't tell you since this is not my BR. And 1 thing that I didn't post in my BR is that you had a fading door, when you didn't own all doors.
5. idk
I said that the INSULT was on the DOOR and it was IC, IC insults are ALLOWED. man people jsut don't undesrtand what other people say.

It was also for my Friend Dimitris
The thing is the name a door that way. Kinda FailRP.
(04-25-2016, 07:29 PM)wow.wow Wrote: The thing is the name a door that way. Kinda FailRP.

Nah it's not, even when it's  a joke, i don't really see how that's FailRP
i cant understand how this is FailRP..You couls not see the doors name in RP or it counts as metagaming.Also you random rais us.
I've always thought of door names as an In-Character thing. Dimitris was also 'insulting' but there was nothing to say it was in-character.

I'd like to hear what Generation has to say about this, since he approved the PR.
so? where's generation?

this UBR is also not for Dimitris