Ban Request: TheToxicTurnip
Name of player: TheToxicTurnip

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:99229453

Time in GMT: about 5.00pm

Server: v33x

Summary: S.R.U Were raiding this base and TheToxicTurnip decides to build high walls around the base.

Evidence:FearlessRP Reporting Player -TheToxicTurnip
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
---INVOLVED---
I was there first of all he wasn't in the raid second of all if he was part of us that where building a base you wouldn't be allowed to raid it.
You had ages plus balls even saw this and agreed,also you weret there at the time so shut it.
*Involved*

I will explain what was happening, so basically me toxic and death strider were building a base, I use a mac book pro
which gives me a problem where I crash every 20-30mins after opening the spawn menu, death strider was building the inside and so toxic decided to build the outside the base, the reason we got raided was NLR from the SRU serg (cool12983) he kept coming back after 10mins without being called, because of this, in the downtime toxic decided to build some more walls  but cool12983 turned up whilst we were building the wall, he shot at us when we were unarmed and tazed toxic for building during a raid, so he backseat administrated. I also see how cool12983 has told us to "shut up" which I think is quite rude and I think he should be dealt with as this isn't the first time he's been aggressive to players.
As oliver said you couldn't raid us during building phase and just because someone broke the rules doesn't give you the right to breaking the rules . He was coming every 10 minutes not being called out and he even waited at the short hospital tunnel waiting for NLR to wear off. He also being quite rude too us which I find very offensive. When he is around me, Oliver.Burke and Toxic he breaks the rules such as NLR, Powergaming, Meatgaming, Fear RP and back seat administrating.
by 2seconds also you shot at my car so i have every right to raid you
There is no evidence of raid in the video.

All I see is a guy building.

Do you have any more evidence?
Cant you here the shooting in the back????
Also Oliver.burke plz stay quite you where not there at the time you are just trying to defend your friend.
Shooting in the back is far from sufficient evidence of a raid.

I'm not going to assume anyone is guilty without proper proof. It's only fair, isn't it?

Now if you have no further evidence I'm going to have to deny this player report.