PERMA BANNED
Your name: [FL:RP] Wasp

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:146370856

Your ban ID: 71234

Banned by: [FL] Jan

Reason: 'Double accounting'

Involved: - BlanklesYT

Why we should unban you: 

Hello today i am appealing for a unban that i got for something which i saw why they did it but need sorting out

recently my main [FL:RP] Wasp got perma banned because my family (bro and sis) etc. made account that were somehow linked to mine and they play cityrp too

Now my brother (currently 12) thought it would be funny to try and get my friend a perma ban BlanklesYT and it worked my friend did get a perma ban and then
afterwards Jan banned all the other account and he did now he is unbanned, but i am banned.

I Got Banned By [FL] Jan and need to be unbanned as i have got a Aston Martin and quite a bit of the dollar dollar i love this server too bits and was destraught when i was banned 

Thank You
- [FL:RP] Wasp
You have 2 other accounts linked to this one, one of the accounts joined today and even attempted to get others banned for double accounting. If your "bro and sis" also have accounts how come all of those accounts were banned when a third and new account joined today? It is double accounting to avoid a ban the way your family used it, and then you even try to get someone else banned for something he didn't do.
(04-23-2016, 09:12 PM)Jan Wrote: You have 2 other accounts linked to this one, one of the accounts joined today and even attempted to get others banned for double accounting. If your "bro and sis" also have accounts how come all of those accounts were banned when a third and new account joined today? It is double accounting to avoid a ban the way your family used it, and then you even try to get someone else banned for something he didn't do.
This 'Guy' (BlanklesYT) Is my best friend and I am not a idiot too him i have known him for ages.
Btw The new accounts today were my Aunty She wanted ago she is 10 years old (it sounds weird but true)
(04-23-2016, 09:12 PM)Jan Wrote: You have 2 other accounts linked to this one, one of the accounts joined today and even attempted to get others banned for double accounting. If your "bro and sis" also have accounts how come all of those accounts were banned when a third and new account joined today? It is double accounting to avoid a ban the way your family used it, and then you even try to get someone else banned for something he didn't do.
Jan Look my friend is sorry for any inconvenience caused. It was an accident and this was never meant to happen. the accounts got double jointed. my friend loves this server and love to play on the server with him. without him its boring. he has an Aston and many hours of game play. he donated twice the other day as well so please unban him. it would mean a lot to me to have him back. please can you give him one last chance.
(04-23-2016, 09:23 PM)psycho bro HD Wrote:
Jan Look my friend is sorry for any inconvenience caused. It was an accident and this was never meant to happen. the accounts got double jointed. my friend loves this server and love to play on the server with him. without him its boring. he has an Aston and many hours of game play. he donated twice the other day as well so please unban him. it would mean a lot to me to have him back. please can you give him one last chance.

Thank you Josh <3 Means alot the support but i got this bud.
Prove that it wasn't just you then. Why would you use another account when your others are banned? And I know that you know BlanklesYT in real life, you tried to "prank" him by telling me he is double accounting.
(04-23-2016, 09:28 PM)Jan Wrote: Prove that it wasn't just you then. Why would you use another account when your others are banned? And I know that you know BlanklesYT in real life, you tried to "prank" him by telling me he is double accounting.

It was my brother that used the account to get my friend Blankles A ban and blankles talked to my brother and its fine now.
I dont know how i can prove it but it wasnt me.
it was my brother

I'm off until the morning Jan reply then 9:00am GMT
bye
Find a way to prove that it is truly others using the account, unless you can prove it your story is false and you'll remain banned.
he told me that the person u said. it wasnt him. pls it was not a prank. he got mixed up with that guy and his brother. they have similar names. also this is just one big misunderstanding. his brother used his second account to play on fearless rp. it was not him. and while his brother was on he went into his room and spoke in the mic for a bit to another admin or i think it was u. my m8 didnt know that he had caused all of this to start with. i was on team speak at the time and after he got banned we had no clue wat was going on and y he had been banned. but this was just a misunderstanding from the admins and everyone. he said he is sorry for the things he has caused. can you please put him back on the server. he just said to me in teamspeak that he is sorry for the inconvenience caused.
(04-23-2016, 10:25 PM)Jan Wrote: Find a way to prove that it is truly others using the account, unless you can prove it your story is false and you'll remain banned.

Right Okay.

1st Account - Is Owned By Me
2nd Account - Is Owned By Me (CSGO Smurf Account) Used By My Brother Ben (Swob) (Created Today)
3rd Account - Is Owned By Me (Just Another Account For Family) Used By My Cousin Dylan (Created Today)         (Dylan Stayed Round)

Ben (2nd Account) had watched me play for over 3 hours etc. and so i allowed him to log into my account 
This is when he 'pranked' my friend and got all my accounts banned i didnt mind to much as we made them all yesterday 
but i did mind when [FL:RP] Wasp Got Banned.

Dylan (3rd Account) (Anne Frank) We Had A LAN Party Yesterday So Me, My Cousin and Brother All Played At Diffrent Times (Because GMOD was family shared by me) 

Please Jan You Can Perma Ban All My Other Accounts Used By Family And Please Please Please
Unban 

[FL:RP] WASP

Thanks For Reading, Jan
- [FL:RP] Wasp