Unban - Joe Joe Binks and Kerbal
My personal opinion in this case is that the ban was valid. it is only a 6 hour ban and you did in fact ruin a passive event. I understand the takedown method was non-lethal so nobody's lives were in danger but instead of hiring an external party to ruin the experience of running the marathon for those in front of you, why not just use steroids?

You ruined the experience for those in front of you in my opinion. You are honestly lucky you were allowed to finish the marathon before being dragged up to a sit. If what Generation stated about "invisible darts" is true, you are lucky that you were not also banned for powergaming.

Better judgement could have been used during the time this incident took place.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Hello Hitman,

I have taken your words into consideration and I would like to bring forward some information. It was not [FL:RP] Kerbal or [FL:RP] Joe Joe Binks, nor was it myself, who brought up the whole 'Invisible Darts' incident. It was infact [FL:RP] Jafico, You may recognise [FL:RP] Jafico, because he was recently banned for 'Double Accounting'. I would also like to mention that the 'Invisible Darts' incident was not brought up within this moderation sit apart from the time [FL:RP] Jafico said something about it which we didn't follow up on. My Unban Request has already been denied without question. I am here today because as [FL:RP] Kerbal and [FL:RP] Joe Joe Binks would know I have a very high interest in the rules and I do not wish for my fellow acquaintances to be accused for a rather minor incident that should not have resulted in a ban but a blacklist. I tried to question [FL:M] Generation at the time of this moderation sit to find out which rules both of those players broke. In which I believe there was no rule broken by either [FL:RP] Kerbal and [FL:RP] Joe Joe Binks.

Regards,
Dylan JamesĀ 
DupesCo. - Marketing Director
Donator
(04-29-2016, 04:33 PM)DylanJPennYT Wrote: I tried to question [FL:M] Generation

Maybe not the best word choice, "I tried to question" but I understand where you are coming from with this incident.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Dylan's individual UBR was denied for "invalid reason." The rule in violation here by Joe and Kerbal, is rule 4.4 which states, "4.4 If you make a bounty/hitman contract, you must have a valid reason to make this contract. Do not use it as an excuse for RDM. Failure to have a valid reason will lead to both the employer and hitman being punished."

On the grounds of Rule 4.4 the individuals who hired the hitman were also punished as it states failure to have a valid reason will lead to both the employer and the hitman being punished. That is exactly what happened in this case and according to rule 4.4, the bans are valid.

Thank you for your request, but this unban request is now denied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator