Unban - Joe Joe Binks and Kerbal
b]Your name: [FL:RP] Joe Joe Binks and [FL:RP] Kerbal [/b] (Steam friends name)

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:110109118 [Joe Joe] , STEAM_0:1:71438206 [Kerbal] (You can find this when you search for your ban)

Your ban ID: 71250 [Joe Joe], 71249 [Kerbal[ (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: Generation(Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)

Reason: We were both banned for, "Hiring someone to tranq people without valid reason"  (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

Involved: [FL:RP] Joe Joe Binks, [FL:RP] DylanJamesPenn, [FL:RP] Kerbal, [FL:M} Generation, Summotion [Cant remember the other person]
 (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

b]Why we should unban you:[/b] (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

I believe we should be unbanned because the punishment issued by Generation was false and for many reasons. Firstly the point that We Did have a valid reason to pay the "Race Sabotager" ([FL:RP] DylanJamesPenn). We paid Dylan (Also Banned) to slow down our competition and make sure we were always in the lead during the fore taking race. Dylan completed the job and the race was completed successfully. When questioned about this Generation could only respond in we did not have a reason and when questioned by Kerbal for the reason he resulted to banning him to not have to deal with him. So me and Dylan questioned him and the reason was the same "It was not Valid". But with clear evidence was. I cannot comprehend how Generation cannot understand that a payment to slow people down is Valid Reason. About 15 minutes after the race ended we were all called to the sit and even the owner of the event (Summotion) stated he believe it made the race more interesting.

Another thing I would also like to state is that how the ban was for "6 Hours". Yes that may not seem like much but come to think about it some people get 1 Day for Teamkilling and you are trying to say that hiring someone to do some with proper initiative is breaking the rules? After this was stated we said to Generation is there no way then I this is supposedly not valid that we could get some form of blacklist which he had no idea what he could reinstate. Also while waiting in this situation Generation had to go AFK for 5 minutes to try an think of a relevant reason to ban us because he could not find one fit.

I believe what he reinstated as punishment was unfair and incorrect he only took one side of the story and would not answer questions we asked him. We could have understood him more if he would actually answer our questions instead of using the same response and then getting flustered and ending the sit by banning people at different times with a lot of space in-between. From our positions this looked very unprofessional as he was dismissing the case instead of answering his motive to do it.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Sorry About This I need to Delete it. The request came up twice
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Duplicate