Unban request - DylanJamesPenn
Your name: [FL:RP] DylanJamesPenn

Your SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:87369477

Your ban ID: 71251

Banned by: [FL:M] Generation 

Reason: Tranq people without valid reason

Involved: [FL:RP] Kerbal , [FL:RP] Joe Joe Binks , 

Why we should unban you: Generation did not take the full story into consideration, I was hired by [FL:RP] Kerbal and [FL:RP] Joe Joe Binks to help them win the marathon. I decided that the best way to do this was to use my tranquillizer sniper to give a delayed effect on the other runners. I was hidden behind my car perfectly so I went unnoticeable. The race begun and one by one I tranqed the other runners as I was going to get payed. [FL:RP] Kerbal then wins the race and I get my fair share of money that I was promised. I had succeeded in what I was meant to do. 20 Minutes later Generation picks me up and says I was random tranqing. He also said that this 'event' was passive and no weaponry were meant to be used. This was not a passive 'event' as people has been running around with baseball bats and shotguns earlier.
I ask to speak to Generation in a formal manner and he denies my request. He then bans [FL:RP] Kerbal so he didn't have to hear what [FL:RP] Kerbal had to say. This was not random and I do not condone random tranq. In fact I had a full reason and my reason was justified. I'd like to add that the manager of this 'event' did say that it brand an exciting twist.
-Involved-

Yes I was involved but at first he said he was going to blacklist Dylan with a 3 Hour Blacklist but then after his 5 minute decision to try and accuse us of breaking a rule we did not both banned and blacklisted him
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
+Support

-Involved-

I agree with Dylan this was an unfair Ban, 1st because generation was being arrogant to listen to Mine or JoeJoe's side of the story and that we had no opinion and everything he says is correct and we must oblige by it, which is utter bullshit (sorry about my language) 2nd Generation stated that Dylan was just going to get a 3hour blacklist which he did but he never said anything about him getting banned aswell.

I believe Generation is an unfit moderator and does not listen to anyone but himself. (In my opinion, plez dont shout at me hehe)
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
+Support

Kind regards
Smile Smile
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(04-24-2016, 08:38 PM)Smile* Wrote: +Support

Kind regards
Smile Smile

Not involved - User Warned.
Kind Regards,