Unban Request - Tempah-
Your name: Tempah-

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67970715

Your ban ID: 71244

Banned by: [FL] Avgar

Reason: Player disrespect. Evidence in UBR 70521

Involved: Everyone on this thread http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=70521

Why I should be unbanned:

First of all, me asking someone if they are retarded isn't direct player disrespect. I didn't call him retarded, I asked him. Tomo damaged me using his admin laser and was refusing to heal me. I was just wondering why it was taking him so long.

Now if you decide that I was actually disrespecting him enough to ban me then you need to understand that respect works both ways. He walked off when I was trying to explain the lag their home was causing, and then he later tells my friend to stfu. If he has no intention of showing me respect then neither do I.

And if you still are desperate to find a reason to ban me, 12 hours for saying one thing is beyond extreme. It just seems like you're just trying to find any reason at all to ban me. I feel like I am being mistreated just because you aren't happy with how we acted during a previous incident. I asked a damn question, how is that a reason to ban me for 12 hours?
Do you believe that saying ANYTHING in question form then magically makes it non-disrespectful?

For example:
'Are you a *insert N-word here*?'
'Are you a *insert word meaning bundle of sticks or a cigarette here*?'

If so you could get away with pretty much anything. If I approve this UBR it would set a dangerous precedent.
(04-23-2016, 10:31 PM)Avgar Wrote: Do you believe that saying ANYTHING in question form then magically makes it non-disrespectful?

For example:
'Are you a *insert N-word here*?'
'Are you a *insert word meaning bundle of sticks or a cigarette here*?'

If so you could get away with pretty much anything. If I approve this UBR it would set a dangerous precedent.

All I was doing was expressing my frustration at the fact that he refused to heal me for 2 minutes after damaging me using his admin abilities. The fact that he refused to speak to me prior to this situation, and the fact that he also told my friend to stfu got me pretty angry at him. We can sit here and argue all day about whether what I said was disrespectful or not, but I can't believe you actually think a 12 hour ban is the right punishment for something so meaningless. It literally seems like you weren't happy that we filed an abuse case against your friends and have tried to find any way at all to ban us for as long as possible.
People can sometimes get OOC blacklists or bans for player disrespect.

I understand you'd be frustrated, but he healed you in the end, didn't he? Perhaps he had to make sure that you really got damaged by him, I'm not sure, but I believe that you should remain respectful even in frustrating situations.

As for you claiming that I'm looking for reasons to ban, do you honestly believe all the bans issued are random and have no backing? I didn't have to 'look' for reason to ban you, they were right there in front of me in the evidence provided. Just because I found out that several people broke rules in the provided evidence doesn't exactly show that I'm bias towards the people that I punished.

A 12 hour ban is actually quite rare, but alright, I'll lift the ban, but keep it on record. You've served 10 hours of your sentence.