Unbann request
Your name: (Steam friends name)
[FL:RP] Dimitris3331

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban)

STEAM_0:0:127839448
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)

[FL:M] Generation
Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

BRA (70705) - Insulting
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)
no one
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
first of all its not even making clear it says insulting but i never did that i was just protecting the president and then i got banned i didnt even talked to any one and its not even making it clear insulting who? thanks a lot for reading that
Involved. Well at the time you was a criminal and you were just mad because we killed you alot of times.
http://i.imgur.com/kY8q9oC.jpg Sad thing about this is that you can't been seen. But it clearly looks like your job is Criminal since Security Guard is not that small.

Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.
man i cant even understand why did you post something you was not invovled at all the photo that you uploaded does not show anythink not even me
(04-23-2016, 03:10 PM)Dimitris Wrote: man i cant even understand why did you post something you was not invovled at all the photo that you uploaded does not show anythink not even me

Well I made the BR which took you here. And admins will say who is wrong in this case. :)  GL m8. 

Foxi 
A permad guy
the thing that i cant understand is why did i got banned if you dont have any evidence
(04-23-2016, 02:59 PM)wow.wow Wrote: So you say that Dimitris3331 was insulting people because he died a lot of times by them. How could that happen, I was with Dimitris3331 the whole time today  (my name is Giorgos_Rizos) and I didn't hear him insult anyone. And if he did insult someone (wich he didn't) how could your picture be solid proof for that, you can only see like 1/4 of his name. You could've proven it if you recorded the whole incident, but you didn't. So there isn't solid evidence for the reason Dimitris3331 got banned.
[Image: M78Bstx.png]
(04-23-2016, 03:27 PM)GIO3600 Wrote:
(04-23-2016, 02:59 PM)wow.wow Wrote: So you say that Dimitris3331 was insulting people because he died a lot of times by them. How could that happen, I was with Dimitris3331 the whole time today  (my name is Giorgos_Rizos) and I didn't hear him insult anyone. And if he did insult someone (wich he didn't) how could your picture be solid proof for that, you can only see like 1/4 of his name. You could've proven it if you recorded the whole incident, but you didn't. So there isn't solid evidence for the reason Dimitris3331 got banned.

How can you see his pms with me? Logs. And I you can't, so thats why again there are logs. 
Never trust anyone on the internet. :)

Foxi 
A permad guy
ok then we will see i want to see if an admin is gonna respond
Hello Dimitris,

You have been banned from Player Report 70705 which you can find here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=70705
All the evidence resulting in the ban can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/EEi33

From the links above, please explain how you did not break the rules.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator
ok but why did Greek got banned too the Doomforth was my fault Greek didnt do anything against the rules