UBR TheGamerGuyGBR
Your name: (Steam friends name) TheGamerGuyGBR

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban) STEAM_0:1:72475001

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 71243

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Avgar

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) FailRP, burgling an occupied home with tens of people around.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) Myself, [FL] Tomo

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Firstly, as for burgling the home while people were around. I planned for this, because I went through the back door where nobody was. (They were beside the house) I also planned on it to use the people and noise as a distraction. As for burgling an OCCUPIED home, there was 1 person inside as I could tell, and I also planned for this, carefully navigating around the home and listening for the occupant's location. I wouldn't call it 'FailRP' because a burglar doesn't want to be caught, as I didn't blatantly walk into the home making all noise possible to get myself caught. I hid under the stairs for a while and more. Lastly to end my case, Tomo caught the crowd outside and banned them for their reasons and caught me thinking I was involved with them. He didn't ban me when he clearly saw that I burgled the house, meaning he didn't ban me for a reason that he thought it was ok.
There were people all around during the entire occurrence.

Just because some of them, at some points, were at the side of the home, does not make the back of the house invisible to others. You were clearly visible in the video several times.

Knowingly burgling a property with people inside, as you have now admitted to, is indeed FailRP, because then it tends to end in gunfights and turn into raids and it will be enforced as such.

As for Tomo not banning you, that is not relevant, as he was simply not able to notice all rule breaks occurring at the time.

You have attempted to burgle an occupied property before, therefore you should have learned from that and not done it again.
Unban request denied.