Time/Date: Since he has been a moderator

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:89268417

Name of Administrator: [FL:M] AwestruckBullet

Evidence: 
Invalid reasons:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=70548,*
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=70637*
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=70592*
1.4 *UPDATED* Do not insult or disrespect players or staff in Out-Of-Character chats.:
http://i.imgur.com/fW0X9ZJ.png**

In my opinion: AwestruckBullet does not have the required skills to be a moderator despite him being active. 

Invalid reasons to ban people and all in a short time.*

And you maybe thinking well admins are people, so they make mistakes. Well lets look at this screenshot from a video.**
If I said that, I was going to get banned.

He has been a moderator for a short time, but he has been a moderator in another community. So since he is doing this mistakes it's most likely they to happen again. I think he would be a great moderator in the future, but now since he doesn't have that much experience, he could gain it as a teacher. But after he hits 1000 hours. Like the other teachers.
Relevant to case
' witness or in any other important relation to the admin abuse thread, this includes players who have witnessed other situations in which the admin abused.'

One of your points is that Awestruck doesn't have 1000 but in fact he does. It's normally best to make sure your evidence is factual and you are stating things that are correct
(04-23-2016, 12:33 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Relevant to case
' witness or in any other important relation to the admin abuse thread, this includes players who have witnessed other situations in which the admin abused.'

One of your points is that Awestruck doesn't have 1000 but in fact he does. It's normally best to make sure your evidence is factual and you are stating things that are correct

Well I am sorry for that but when he became a moderator he didn't have them. And since I am banned I can't tell for sure.
Saying 'Fuck off' is not an insult..
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(04-23-2016, 12:51 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: Saying 'Fuck off' is not an insult..

Homophobic language in LOOC. And yes it is.
None of the provided arguments and UBR's are grounds for an admin abuse case.

Can you explain to me how exactly he abused his powers as a moderator?
I can understand why you would post this Admin Abuse case Foxirius. I would too if I were in your position. Because quite frankly, you would never have posted this if you weren't Permanently banned yesterday.

Yes. I am new Moderator and yes I have made mistakes. The difference is, I'm still learning the ropes for moderation on the server. I don't think you understand how difficult it is. Taking tonnes of @ calls, sorting out player reports, moderator sits where you have people screaming down their mic at you when you're trying to be fair and do as much as you can. Yes I make mistakes, but the difference is, I admit I make them. Which is why I improve on mistakes. Whether it be in the public forum or talks with other staff.

As for the screenshot, it wasn't meant to be in anyway disrespectful. JoshZ knows that it was only joke and is only a term that I used because we were having fun with the situation. I believe that evidence is very minor.

*EDIT* Saying "Fuck off" is in NO way Homophobic.

Thank you, Foxirius for having concerns about the server's staff team and thinking that I dont have enough skills to fulfil the job, however, this is up to a Supervising Administrator to decide.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(04-23-2016, 12:54 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: I can understand why you would post this Admin Abuse case Foxirius. I would too if I were in your position. Because quite frankly, you would never have posted this if you weren't Permanently banned yesterday.

Yes. I am new Moderator and yes I have made mistakes. The difference is, I'm still learning the ropes for moderation on the server. I don't think you understand how difficult it is. Taking tonnes of @ calls, sorting out player reports, moderator sits where you have people screaming down their mic at you when you're trying to be fair and do as much as you can. Yes I make mistakes, but the difference is, I admit I make them. Which is why I improve on mistakes. Whether it be in the public forum or talks with other staff.

As for the screenshot, it wasn't meant to be in anyway disrespectful. JoshZ knows that it was only joke and is only a term that I used because we were having fun with the situation. I believe that evidence is very minor.

*EDIT* Saying "Fuck off" is in NO way Homophobic.

Thank you, Foxirius for having concerns about the server's staff team and thinking that I dont have enough skills to fulfil the job, however, this is up to a Supervising Administrator to decide.

Yes, every one makes mistakes and  improves from them but still in this short time, too many mistakes.

Well once a guy said that in OOC and Avger banned him for a week/day. And rules are rules.
None of the unban requests that had been approved had your involvement, they were all discussed behind the scenes before a conclusion had been made, to use these in an admin abuse case is just silly because you weren't even involved in any of them, therefore you have no idea if these bans were right or wrong.

Also, saying "fuck off" isn't enough for an admin abuse case to be considered valid either, we wouldn't even ban players for that, a warning would be given out, if anything. I do find it hypocritical for you to use it in an admin abuse case though, if you do the exact same thing yourself without getting punished for it either. http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=70494
(04-23-2016, 02:35 PM)Jan Wrote: None of the unban requests that had been approved had your involvement, they were all discussed behind the scenes before a conclusion had been made, to use these in an admin abuse case is just silly because you weren't even involved in any of them, therefore you have no idea if these bans were right or wrong.

Also, saying "fuck off" isn't enough for an admin abuse case to be considered valid either, we wouldn't even ban players for that, a warning would be given out, if anything. I do find it hypocritical for you to use it in an admin abuse case though, if you do the exact same thing yourself without getting punished for it either. http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=70494

Actually I was involved in 1 of them. 
And the thing that I can get punished for something that doesn't exist anymore. :)