UBR Foxirius
Your name: Foxirius

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77146729

Your ban ID: 71218

Banned by: [FL:M] AwestruckBullet /Extended by Falcao

Reason: Last chance, RDM | FailRP // Extended by Falcao

Involved: Falcao, AwestruckBullet, Rudy,  Aerithul and Fisty

Raiders: Vypre, Falcao, Rudy (Before he was a doctor)
My team: Aerithul and Fisty
Doctor: Rudy

Why we should unban you:

Before  admin sit story: So I, Fisty and AerithuL were based at the Slums. Then people started raiding us. Me and Fisty were outside the base. So I basically tranqed 2 people and we killed 1 + 1 who was not tranqed. 1 of the tranqed guys woke up and started running. So I decided to go after him and kill him. We were shooting each other + Fisty was helping me. And we killed him. He was in front of the slums. So then Rudy, saw that he dropped a gun and started running after it. He picked it and when I was behind him I said Via voice chat: “Stop, drop the gun” He didn’t stop (FearRP, A1.).So I chased him to a car at the Nexus. I was pointing him a gun and I started talking to him to give/drop the gun. He got a car and started dancing. (FailRP,FearRP) So I started calling an admin by saying something like this: “A guy is refusing to drop a gun which he picked up”. He never gived it. So when Awestruck told me that he can’t give it just because it was not a transaction I decided to take his life just because he disrespected me, stole from me and he refused to do my demands.

l FailRP

Note-b: If you look at it its kinda FailRP to kill someone infront of the Nexus if there are Police/SRU there and there is RP going on. But in my case this is not.

1. The building was empty and + there was only 1 Police Officer and 1 President (Dictator). And if you look at the Nexus, without any people in and no dupes, it just looks as a regular building. Even if the President is on the third floor, I can’t know for sure because no one has ever told me or I haven’t seen him there.  So basically If no RP nor any government officials the Nexus is just like a all the other buildings.
  2. This is a semi-serious server.
  3. A1. I was never going to be there is first place.
  4. If you think about it most of the people in the server who base in the slums have to be banned. Because most time gun fights happen next to the Nexus.
  5. Is it more FailRP to pick up a weapon from the ground and just because you will not loese anything if you die and its safe in your inventroy to not give it back.

ll RDM

1. A1. I was never going to be in first place if Rudy stopped where I started talking to him.
  2. I was a Corleone.
  3. A2.  He stole from me.
  4. “4.1 Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason, for example protecting your property during a raid, killing when your demands are not honoured as Corleone, etc. Violence should always be the last option.” So if you look at it I multiply said to him drop the gun with a weapon out. So he simply didn’t do it.
  5. He was disrespecting me as when I was pointing him a gun he just didn’t find me as a threat because he got on the car and started dancing.
  6. If I could I was going to take him hostage but since I was in a public area I couldn’t.

lll FearRP

Note-c: Since I don’t have evidence that he broke FearRP you can’t be sure if I am saying the truth. But when there are some strange stuff.

1. What was a doctor doing at gun fights. If you hear gunshots in real life and see from where the shooting is happening, except if you are crazy, would you stay and watch who gets killed or run away? No you would run. So the question is what was he doing there. | He is maybe selling the raiders healthkits but its FailRP to do it in the middle of a raid, not because you can’t just because its strange.
  2. A1.  I started chasing him from Slums. If he didn’t broke FearRP I was not going to kill him there or maybe not even kill him.
  3. Dancing on a car after I am pointing you a gun. Sound legit.
  4. Not dropping/giving me the gun.

lV Doctor.

Note-d: Rudy was a rebel before, and he clearly lost all of his health kits and wanted to buy some. (9.7 Do not change jobs just to buy something from the market (this is powergaming).) And the strange thing is after I killed him he changed his job to a Citizen and maybe later Criminal.

1. lll-1. ?

V Strange stuff

When the staff member AwestruckBullet pmed me RDM he clearly saw how I killed the Doctor. And then he picked me with his Physgun. He saw what was happening. But then when I contacted him Via steam he said he didn’t see how he was breaking FearRP. When the Doctor was clearly dancing. Why would you dance in that situation? http://imgur.com/WH1D99F
(04-23-2016, 07:07 AM)wow.wow Wrote: l FailRP

Note-b: If you look at it its kinda FailRP to kill someone infront of the Nexus if there are Police/SRU there and there is RP going on. But in my case this is not.

1. The building was empty and + there was only 1 Police Officer and 1 President (Dictator). And if you look at the Nexus, without any people in and no dupes, it just looks as a regular building. Even if the President is on the third floor, I can’t know for sure because no one has ever told me or I haven’t seen him there.  So basically If no RP nor any government officials the Nexus is just like a all the other buildings.
  2. This is a semi-serious server.
  3. A1. I was never going to be there is first place.
  4. If you think about it most of the people in the server who base in the slums have to be banned. Because most time gun fights happen next to the Nexus.
  5. Is it more FailRP to pick up a weapon from the ground and just because you will not loese anything if you die and its safe in your inventory to not give it back.

1. The Nexus itself is a highly secured area where government officials reside. Just because you didn't see anyone in the Lobby, does not mean that it's right to just straight up kill right in-front of the Nexus doors. As you just said "Even if the President is on the third floor, I can’t know for sure because no one has ever told me or I haven’t seen him there.", meaning that you have no idea where anyone could be in the Nexus. It's FailRP nonetheless.
2. That does not the Rules go out the window.
3. Even if you weren't meant to be there, you were still there.
4. Not relevant. This was not a gun-fight.
5. I have never seen picking up weapons as FailRP. As long as they don't equip them without a valid job, then It's okay with me.

Quote:ll RDM

1. A1. I was never going to be in first place if Rudy stopped where I started talking to him. 
  2. I was a Corleone.
  3. A2.  He stole from me.
  4. “4.1 Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason, for example protecting your property during a raid, killing when your demands are not honoured as Corleone, etc. Violence should always be the last option.” So if you look at it I multiply said to him drop the gun with a weapon out. So he simply didn’t do it. 
  5. He was disrespecting me as when I was pointing him a gun he just didn’t find me as a threat because he got on the car and started dancing.
  6. If I could I was going to take him hostage but since I was in a public area I couldn’t.

1. As said previously, you were still outside Nexus doors. No excuse.
2. Ok. But you still need a valid enough reason to kill somebody.
3. He didn't steal from you because you didn't own it.
4. You cannot expect someone to drop you a gun when if you were to search them, you wouldn't be able to find it on them.
5. I didn't see this moment.

Quote:lll FearRP

Note-c: Since I don’t have evidence that he broke FearRP you can’t be sure if I am saying the truth. But when there are some strange stuff.

1. What was a doctor doing at gun fights. If you hear gunshots in real life and see from where the shooting is happening, except if you are crazy, would you stay and watch who gets killed or run away? No you would run. So the question is what was he doing there. | He is maybe selling the raiders healthkits but its FailRP to do it in the middle of a raid, not because you can’t just because its strange. 
  2. A1.  I started chasing him from Slums. If he didn’t broke FearRP I was not going to kill him there or maybe not even kill him. 
  3. Dancing on a car after I am pointing you a gun. Sound legit.
  4. Not dropping/giving me the gun. 

As you know and have stated, I cannot do anything about this unless solid evidence is presented.

As for the power-gaming accusations, I'd suggest making a player report if you have evidence. 

Quote:Strange stuff

When the staff member AwestruckBullet pmed me RDM he clearly saw how I killed the Doctor. And then he picked me with his Physgun. He saw what was happening. But then when I contacted him Via steam he said he didn’t see how he was breaking FearRP. When the Doctor was clearly dancing. Why would you dance in that situation? http://imgur.com/WH1D99F
All I saw was the Doctor being killed. If I had seen the Doctor breaking FearRP I would punished them accordingly. However, I did not see it. I only happened to hear the gun shots and flew swiftly down to see.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(04-23-2016, 09:45 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: FailRP

Quote:1. The Nexus itself is a highly secured area where government officials reside. Just because you didn't see anyone in the Lobby, does not mean that it's right to just straight up kill right in-front of the Nexus doors. As you just said "Even if the President is on the third floor, I can’t know for sure because no one has ever told me or I haven’t seen him there.", meaning that you have no idea where anyone could be in the Nexus. It's FailRP nonetheless.
2. That does not the Rules go out the window.
3. Even if you weren't meant to be there, you were still there.
4. Not relevant. This was not a gun-fight.
5. I have never seen picking up weapons as FailRP. As long as they don't equip them without a valid job, then It's okay with me.

1. Well if it is a secured area why is there no one there, I even went in the nexus and there was a rebel with ak in it so GG.
2. Well still it is not 100% like in Real Life since have you seen next to the white house gun fights every day.
3. Well I was there because I needed to chase him and If I told him come with me that would count as hostaging.
4. Well there was a raid 1 min before. 
5. Well like when a Citizen goes to a police shootout and he picks a weapon, police tell him drop it and he does. 

ll RDM

Quote:1. As said previously, you were still outside Nexus doors. No excuse.

2. Ok. But you still need a valid enough reason to kill somebody.
3. He didn't steal from you because you didn't own it.
4. You cannot expect someone to drop you a gun when if you were to search them, you wouldn't be able to find it on them.
5. I didn't see this moment.

1. Well true but still if I could I would take him hostage.
2. Well my reason is what I stated.
3. Well after I killed that guy who was raiding me that was kinda my reward. Like if my friend picked it up I was not going to say anything, but he is just a doctor.
4. Well he just picked up the gun. Where did it go? Like did he eat it?
5. Well ok, I thought that you saw how he was dancing.

lll FearRP

Quote:Note-c: Since I don’t have evidence that he broke FearRP you can’t be sure if I am saying the truth. But when there are some strange stuff.

As you know and have stated, I cannot do anything about this unless solid evidence is presented.

As for the power-gaming accusations, I'd suggest making a player report if you have evidence. 
Well as I said I Note-c if I had I was going to prove you.

Strange stuff
Quote:All I saw was the Doctor being killed. If I had seen the Doctor breaking FearRP I would punished them accordingly. However, I did not see it. I only happened to hear the gun shots and flew swiftly down to see.
Well again, I was not sure if you saw him or not.

The thing is that there are some unwritten rules like the invisible camera.
You shot a doctor down outside nexus - FailRP.

You killed him for picking up a gun - RDM.

Unwritten rules have nothing to do with this case, you're looking for a way out and that won't work. I'll conclude this when I get on my PC.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
(04-23-2016, 11:32 AM)Falcao Wrote: You shot a doctor down outside nexus - FailRP.

You killed him for picking up a gun - RDM.

Unwritten rules have nothing to do with this case, you're looking for a way out and that won't work. I'll conclude this when I get on my PC.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

I killed him because he didn't complete my demands.

And the thing is that at the time there was no one in the Nexus (Except the third floor). Its just a building.
You're not helping yourself, whether anyone's in the lobby or not it's the GOVERNMENT building, you would spray someone down like that right outside it, therefor FailRP.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
Ok how am i supposed to know that if someone picks a gun he can't drop it. Since so many people have done this + a teacher done it.
Well it looks like I will be banned for ever, since even after 2 month if I make a UBR it will get denied. Well GG for some unwritten rules.

And I have 1 question. What happened with the investigation?
What investigation are you speaking of?

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
(04-23-2016, 12:01 PM)Falcao Wrote: What investigation are you speaking of?

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

About Vypre. And I found this screenshot http://i.imgur.com/whxm7NH.jpg.