Legally, || Ractor || and [FL:RP] Razy
Name of player: Legally and || Ractor || and [FL:RP] Razy

SteamID: Legally: STEAM_0:0:11975650 || Ractor ||: STEAM_0:1:18194535 [FL:RP] Razy: STEAM_0:1:16530460

Time in GMT: ~16:20

Summary: I returned to my base to find Legally in my doorway, after asking him to leave he proceeded to RDM me and then raid my base, continually RDM'ing me. I admit that I returned to the place I was killed (ignoring NLR) to gather evidence of the rule breaking. This is when || Ractor || showed up, proceeding to RDM me several times. Once I told them I was gathering evidence and asked why I was randomly raided Legally made up an excuse saying that I had called him a retard, which is a complete lie as the console log shall prove. Following them to ask why they had had randomly raided and RDM'ed they propblocked, and then tied me up with a hostage rope, tranquilised me several times and then left. I was forced to disconnect as they left in a red car. I would also like to add that [FL:RP] Razy had joined half way through the situation and rp'ed at first, but then proceeded to tranquilise and refuse to untie me.

Evidence:
Evidence can be found at: Picasa Album
Very well. The arms dealer raiding you is reason enough to ban him, I don't know about the Mafia guy since I have no idea whether he was involved in your previous RP or something.

Also, if you think you have been randomly raided, please don't return to your place to collect evidence, in my opinion this is just making things worse as you can see, you got killed, tied up, tranqed and so on... all the things wouldn't have happened. Ask them on OOC what their reason for the raid was or write them PMs, if they don't answer we got proof enough that they probably did FailRP, afterwards try to contact an admin immediately, if nobody is online try to secure your console logs and write down the time when it happened because we can check the logs then and see whether they fit to your story.
Like this the minges get a fair ban and you are happy.

Anyway, I think we can issue a 24h ban for Legally and a 12h ban for Ractor.
Your advice has been taken well.

(11-02-2011, 08:23 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: Anyway, I think we can issue a 24h ban for Legally and a 12h ban for Ractor.

Thank-you very much Cheese
-Approved