Pechvarry
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using the template
Hi! Smile I were baned cuz I shoot a cop as a cop... and that cop was my friend sitting in the same room (irl) and he want me to kill him....
I know it,s wrong to kill anyone even if the got 5 hp and got blur all over their screen but if u can't find a medic and it's illegal to tell someone else to kill u, jump infrontof a car or make proops falling on u.. How do u then think we are gonna do?... And at the same time i played on the server that day there was a cop running aroud rdm taizing pepole... Why didn't u ban him instead?...

I know u are an admin for a reason but plz unban me.
or make a shorter ban time.

IT WONT HAPPEND AGAIN

I'm so sorry.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Backseat Moderation
(11-01-2011, 04:22 PM)filips2 Wrote: Hi! Smile I were baned cuz I shoot a cop as a cop... and that cop was my friend sitting in the same room (irl) and he want me to kill him....
I know it,s wrong to kill anyone even if the got 5 hp and got blur all over their screen but if u can't find a medic and it's illegal to tell someone else to kill u, jump infrontof a car or make proops falling on u.. How do u then think we are gonna do?... And at the same time i played on the server that day there was a cop running aroud rdm taizing pepole... Why didn't u ban him instead?...

I know u are an admin for a reason but plz unban me.
or make a shorter ban time.

IT WONT HAPPEND AGAIN

I'm so sorry.

Follow the template please so you wont be unbanned at all Sad
Both of you warned.
Your ban stays. No template , You have to roleplay it even if you are on low health.

-Denied