[CANCELLED] [EVENT] Airport Hostage Rescue RP
*BUMP
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
Just a passenger I guess. I don't think that I need to apply if I just sit in the seats there? I will make an application if required..
The following 1 user Likes Kahjo's post:
  • Insert
(05-02-2016, 11:19 AM)Kahjo Wrote: Just a passenger I guess. I don't think that I need to apply if I just sit in the seats there? I will make an application if required..

Approved
The following 1 user Likes Insert's post:
  • Kahjo
OOC Information:

What job your applying for: Passenger
Steam Name: Emil2205
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62253669
Reason to join: Well it sounds like a lot of fun. Also I like events.
IC Information:

Ingame Name: Dave Cranberry
Describe your character after the start of the situation: Scared, doing what he can to not be killed by the terrorists.
All current and future applications for Passenger is automatiacally approved
So this event will not be on the 7th?
(05-03-2016, 06:33 AM)chopchop1614 Wrote: So this event will not be on the 7th?

Depending on the outcome of my unban request, yes.
OOC Information:

What job your applying for: Passenger
Steam Name: Sparx
Reason to join: Sounds like a really exciting event that I'd love to take part in!
IC Information:

Ingame Name: Concetta Ludriati Crawford
Describe your character after the start of the situation: Terrified yet hopeful. Believes that she can somehow outwit the Terrorists and save the day if she can just get an emergency message across to the government.
The following 1 user Likes [LT] Sparx's post:
  • Insert
This will probably get too overcrowded. Of course I still want to participate but I think we are milking it a bit with the amount of players.
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • Insert
(05-05-2016, 08:50 PM)Njperry50 Wrote: This will probably get too overcrowded. Of course I still want to participate but I think we are milking it a bit with the amount of players.

I get where your going, but its gonna be worse if we have 10 terrorists and only 5 passengers :/