[CANCELLED] [EVENT] Airport Hostage Rescue RP
Exclamation 
Airport Hostage Rescue Event

IC Information for GIGN ("French Anti-Terrorist S.W.A.T"): You are at Metro International Airport. One of the newest smaller Airports built in Southern France. Your one of the first people to arrive at the scene, and you are exhausted from last nights office work. Suddenly you dont feel as exhausted as gun shots can be heard from inside the terminal. You look in through the glass wall and see several men wielding AK47's. You also see a bunch of hostages, looking right into your Eyes, begging for help...

IC Information for Passenger/Hostage/Survivor: Your relaxation come to a complete stop, when suddenly 6-7 men each pulls up a knife from their back pockets. One of them attacks a Flight Attendant and manages to use him/her to get access to the cockpit. Suddently this could be Heard from the speakers:

*SPEAKER: "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have been hijacked. Please remain calm and do as told by the hostage takers. Everything will be fine, when all this is sorted out.
Mesdames et Messieurs, nous ont été détournés. S'il vous plaît rester calme et faire comme dit par les preneurs d'otages. Tout ira bien, quand tout cela est réglé".

Deep inside you know that this wont be sorted out...

IC Information for Terrorists: Your Terrorist Leader is very happy with what you have done... You feel noble and heroic, fighting for something you believe in. Now you just gotta make sure nothing stands in the way of it... You run to the doors of the Airport, plant C4's on them and run off. As your running, you make Eye Contact with a GIGN Team Member. You look at him, Before running back to the plane...

IC information for Flight Crew: 
- "Metro Ground, Air France 1141 requesting Start up IFR runway 2 for EvoCity"
*BANG* 
*A man steps in to the cockpit with a knife aimed at a flight attendants throat*
* The man hands the First Officer a note*
- Fuck...
*Speaker turns on*...

OOC Information:

Welcome to the Terrorist Survival/Hostage Rescue Event!
The theme for this event will be mainly to survive (As Passenger/Flight Crew), To Negotiate with the terrorists (As GIGN) and to demand as much as possible from Negotiators (as Terrorist).

EDIT: Also Passengers will be able to pick up hidden weapons and fight back (weapons on dead bodies, weapons in Security Armoury, Gun in Cockpit, ETC)

Now it would'nt be fun if Negotiations would be easy/fast. So the Terrorists will ask for a million Euro's, minimum.

Also, keep in mind that you never know if someone is actually in your team...

Event Date: Not Decided
Server Password: Not Decided

Application:
OOC Information:

What job your applying for:
Steam Name:
SteamID:
Reason to join?
IC Information:

Ingame Name:
Describe your character after the start of the situation:

Jobs:
Hostages:
Captain: 1/1 (Bradlee 'Barny' Hamster)
First officer: 1/1 (Lucas "Insert" Mainz)
Flight Attendants: 2/2 (Roxy 'Arny' Hamster and Finn 'Enzo' Hamsta)
Passengers: 9/* (William Waite, Sarah Waite, Norton "NJ" Jenkins, Kevin Lionheart, John "Spear" Lockser, Samantha Wong, Dave Cranberry, Concetta Ludriati Crawford, Kahjo)
U.S (EvoCitorian) Air Marshall (Desert Eagle): 1/1 (Name will not be posted)
Terrorists/MREC (Mexican Republicans of EvoCity):  (FULL)

MREC Leader (AK:47): 1/1 (Macho Nacho)
MREC (AK:47): 6/6 (Burito Burito, Ceddy Gain, Leon Moretti, Nick Olsen and Matthew White and John James)

GIGN: (FULL)

GIGN Commander (SRU Equipment): 1/1 (John Fez)
GIGN Team Member (SRU Equipment): 5/5 (Alexander 'Yellow' Vlad, Charles "C.J." Jacques Fouquet, Lewie Harbrow, Jimmy "Gamer" Johnson and Christopher 'Jonas' Hansen)
GIGN Negotiator (No Weapons): 1/1 (Jack "Reebs" Mondays)

Administrators/Moderators to oversee the event: (Contact me on Steam): 1/*
[FL] Spear

Map:

Video of Map:

This is my first time making an event, so please leave some feedback!
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Insert's post:
  • summotion, Xesus, Horseman
Awh come on Insert I need a date to commit myself to any event.
The following 1 user Likes Calums_universe's post:
  • Insert
What job your applying for: Passanger
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Zambie
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46157497
Reason to join? This sounds like a fun RP.
IC Information:

Ingame Name: William Waite
Describe your character after the start of the situation: I was going on a trip to France, me and my sister Sarah were going.
The following 1 user Likes Zambie's post:
  • Insert
I find this highly offencive. Many people have died and it is not a joke.
The following 1 user Likes Kahjo's post:
  • Insert
(04-20-2016, 03:54 AM)Kahjo Wrote: I find this highly offencive. Many people have died and it is not a joke.

Im very sorry that you find this offencive. The "terrorists" in the event, is actually not terrorists. There job is not to kill at all, but to get money by hostaging passengers. This is more of a "bank robbery" than a terrorist attack. But you are entitled to your opinion and im sorry that you find this offensive, thanks for the feedback.
(04-20-2016, 03:54 AM)Kahjo Wrote: I find this highly offencive. Many people have died and it is not a joke.

I don't understand how/why you find this "highly offensive" this is clearly not an attack towards anyone IRL just a unique aggressive rp.
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • Insert
I need to correct you, it's not SDAT, it's GIGN. Smile
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Insert
What job your applying for: Terrorist Leader
Steam Name: [FL:M] AwestruckBullet
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16373781
Reason to join?: Never seen this type of RP before. Would be cool to get involved.

IC Information:

Ingame Name: Macho Nacho
Describe your character after the start of the situation: Macho Nacho is a patriot. He fights for what he loves and what he believes in. However, he also seems to have a dark enjoyment for it. The rush. The adrenaline. The reward at the end of it all. Both endings will result in victory for Macho. He can either die a martyr beside his comrades or escape with the money. Either way, he and his comrades will emerge victorious.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Insert
(04-20-2016, 12:20 AM)Zambie Wrote: -POOF-

Thank you for showing interest in the Hostage Rescue RP Event.
Your application for "Passenger" has been :

Approved, congratulations!
What job your applying for: Terrorist
Steam Name: [FL] Falcao
SteamID: Will get later.
Reason to join: Looks cool and aggressive.

IC Information:

Ingame name: Burrito Burrito
Describe your character after the start of the situation: Burrito is a strong willed believe of the path he's chose. Will he get shot or well he get punched? That's the sort of question that gets him hyped up. The money at the end is the goal, a new lifestyle being rich is the achievement he knows he'll achieve.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Insert