Remnant- Teaser
Hi there, gang.
Between my A-Level work and Seeing my girlfriend I don't get alot of time to myself- However when I do i've spent it listening to music, watching DVD's and eating Pot Noodles and drinking Monster Energy, and Red Bull Shots.

But; I had a nice little idea. I've always wanted to make a Machinima. Not a funny one like "Garrys Mod Idiot Box" or my endeavors with Blue on the RP Server. I wanted to make a story-driven, no-narrative, and no speaking parts, Machinima. And this is the Tease of my effort.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXVtbqibptE

I'm qualified with a First Diploma in Media Studies (Level 2) by the way. Therefore- I am doing this exactly as i've learnt. No backstory is going to be given in a written format. There will be a larger trailer in a while. The release date for the next trailer, and indeed the full thing is sketchy at best. Everything I have done, has been done for a reason.

So comment below on what you think, and suggestions on how I can up the quality.

Cheers.

P.s. Leave out the grey bars. I'm gonna be acquiring Sony Vegas Pro soon, this was only done on shitty WMM.
Great Video, Great idea.
End of!
wow that looks kinda.... it's a good trailer.. it makes me wanna... see the video...i also... like putting dots... between my sentences... just to annoy Raffi..
ohh?? really???? Skaara???????
Signature too big...
(09-19-2010, 07:37 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: wow that looks kinda.... it's a good trailer.. it makes me wanna... see the video...i also... like putting dots... between my sentences... just to annoy Raffi..

lol
Not only do you post in a thread that's nearly 6 months old, but you make a three-letter bump.

For shame.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles