Poll: What happened to Need For Speed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Nah, it's amazing now!
0%
0 0%
I think we should go back to the good ol' days of Need For Speed!
100.00%
4 100.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What happened To Need For Speed?
Recently the new Need For Speed came to PC last month I believe. The most recent one I've played is the Most Wanted (2012). But I mean, what happened? Everything's real-time and online. Anyone remember the good ol' days like back when it was all about Underground and Most Wanted (2005)? I feel like it's dying out, I was considering buying the game. Not sure about it now, but. If you were to choose a Need For Speed and why. 

If I were to pick it would most likely be Most Wanted (2005). It was a pretty good game back when I used to play it on PS2, it was one of the games that basically started street racing. It had a pretty long gameplay and you could spend countless hours playing it too. The best thing about that game was some of the customization, back when it was first out. That game's customization I believe was actually pretty good. The brand new Need For Speed is kinda not as in-depth as people thought it would be. Another good thing about Most Wanted is the whole story about the blacklist. Honestly, the intro was alright but not what I expected first time playing. Losing the BMW sure did make me get a bit salty. Other than that, the game was overall amazing. Sure, not the best graphics. But it sure did get me into racing games!
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
I also prefer Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005) over the other NFS games. I remember how I used to customize cars and how it felt when you won a race. I spent alot of hours playing this with friends too.
This is the only NFS I actually completed the whole story of. I would say this was the best "car game" ever.
I was alot younger when I used to play this game so I dont remember anything from the story.