Is FearlessRP a dating website?
Why are people getting so hurt over a joke lol
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • King Kickass, TravisMiles
Guys i think he ment is as a joke.
I was laughing anyway. nice one man you got me to chuckle.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(04-17-2016, 05:13 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 05:10 PM)Turtle Wrote: Perhaps you should be worrying about your own love life rather than everyone else's, seems like you could do with one.

I have plenty of money irl so I can just buy one, but thanks for caring about my life  Skeptical

Yes you have to buy one because you can't get one on your own. Doesn't make a true date. They are only there for the money if anything. Lol. Burned yourself here.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(04-19-2016, 12:03 AM)NightHawkd Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 05:10 PM)Turtle Wrote: Perhaps you should be worrying about your own love life rather than everyone else's, seems like you could do with one.

I have plenty of money irl so I can just buy one, but thanks for caring about my life  Skeptical

Yes you have to buy one because you can't get one on your own. Doesn't make a true date. They are only there for the money if anything. Lol. Burned yourself here.

Lol implying that most modern girls don't care about money, or  don't act like sluts 
Inb4 ban for sexism

Yea, and trying to compare irl date with some online shit, is just wow
[Image: i-dont-know-what-the-fuck-is-going-on-1.jpg]
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
The following 1 user Likes summotion's post:
  • trxsh
If you want to date me make sure to bring some cornettos with you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Awestruck, BlueHeartViper, trxsh, Joulle
(04-19-2016, 11:29 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: If you want to date me make sure to bring some cornettos with you.

You mean Carte D'ors and Magnums?

Cornettos no good.
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
(04-19-2016, 12:03 AM)NightHawkd Wrote:

Your answer is a poor mans answer, the truth is that women wants money, you would know if you'd pay attention to science, but oh well, also, stop being so salty, and stop taking everything seriously, you wont get far in life like that Cheese
End my suffering
(04-19-2016, 10:08 AM)summotion Wrote: [Image: i-dont-know-what-the-fuck-is-going-on-1.jpg]

Meme from 2009 4Chan confirmed
The following 3 users Like Zan's post:
  • Pear, mgdwszx, Link