Is FearlessRP a dating website?
I have recently noticed a lot of talk about dating on FL, which got me thinking: Is FearlessRP a dating website?

Now I set out to do some investigation, first stop: Ask the top-daters.

[Image: xQBREwm.jpg]
The results were shocking, why would he try to avoid my question so much?
I was confused, and went to his forum page, in order to answer my questions, when something caught my attention
[Image: ZHe56Ip.png]
What I was viewing shocked me, in fact, I almost had a heart attack! Perhaps I had found the most important clue in FL's history? I had to investigate! I went back to the super dater, and asked for confirmation, what I was about to be told was shocking!
[Image: aFdlom9.jpg]
Now it all made sense, Avgar is already in a relationship, hence why he was unable to answer my dating questions!
I then noticed something strange on the list of Avgars dates, Infernaw. How is it possible, that both super daters was on a date, and then dumped each other?
I then went to discover Infernaws steam profile, which gave me some shocking results.
Seeing as she wasn't in a relationship with Avgar, she has some insane dating results on her steam page.
[Image: h7HcA5m.jpg]
1,902 dates on record, on Garry's Mod alone?!?!?
Now I know this wasn't enough documentation that FearlessRP truly was a dating site, so I went on to get more evidence.
During my investigation, I was told that Tomo and Turtle was currently E-dating so I went onto their steam profiles to investigate, and if the evidence I'm about to show you isn't enough to prove my fact, I'm not sure what else I can present.
[Image: OheH1ng.jpg]
[Image: lNfM4I0.png]
This is all the evidence I could present for today, it has drained my powers drastically, but I hope this has opened the eyes of the community!

Taco 'The N-Word' Taco
Moved to 'Off-Topic' as the section fits this shitpost-esqe thread a lot better.
The following 7 users Like Avgar's post:
  • eazy b, trxsh, Agorith, ShadowPurple, Jerrycat, horror, summotion
You have too much spare time
The following 3 users Like Grunt's post:
  • summotion, Holdem, Edned
(04-17-2016, 01:41 PM)Grunt Wrote: You have too much spare time

That's what happens when you're Greedy^
Mate, how high are you?
The following 3 users Like trxsh's post:
  • Edned, mattstew69, Reebs
Perhaps you should be worrying about your own love life rather than everyone else's, seems like you could do with one.
[Image: psnewsig.gif]
(04-17-2016, 05:10 PM)Turtle Wrote: Perhaps you should be worrying about your own love life rather than everyone else's, seems like you could do with one.

I have plenty of money irl so I can just buy one, but thanks for caring about my life  Skeptical
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Falc, horror
Nice editing skills with like paint.. Why not just inspect the element and change them things?

I think it is made with editing with paint or smthing. Correct me if im wrong
The following 1 user Likes Kahjo's post:
  • Darkside
Anyone who has enough time to write a thread like this probably never had a date before.. No offense of course.
The following 8 users Like Nyander's post:
  • ShadowPurple, , MegaOmega, Grunt, Edned, Ceddyhmra, Link, Zan
I dont know why I find this soo funny. XD
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]