Is FearlessRP a dating website?
(04-17-2016, 05:44 PM)Insert Wrote: I dont know why I find this soo funny. XD
Comments are 10/10 xD
[Image: 19ae0142bb6ffa7096da0c5a398ab914.gif]

Please +REP me if I help'ed you in anyways
Kek.

Ur jokes aint funny mate
This did make me laugh, not going to lie. Just a bit of fun and banter.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • trxsh
I laughed far too hard at this. I am indeed guilty as charged of e-dating Avgar.
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
The following 14 users Like Lesanka's post:
  • Awestruck, Edned, ShadowPurple, , Greed^, Kahjo, Divey, trxsh, mattstew69, Marty, eazy b, Hitman, horror, DankNukem
Lmao saying that someone has no life because of pictures editing in paint, which probably took like 10 minutes at max, while most people here, including me, yes, have hundreds or even thousands hours in pc game called gmod, is a bit retarded.

This was actually very funny
The following 8 users Like Prosto's post:
  • , Greed^, Kahjo, Doctor KuLa, mattstew69, Marty, Ceddyhmra, Falc
(04-17-2016, 05:18 PM)Rocket Wrote: Anyone who has enough time to write a thread like this probably never had a date before.. No offense of course.

Double standards coming from araptor who spent hours upon hours memorizing the rules by number to get moderator, and using his staff rank to hit on little girls, but hey, that's your problem not mine.... No offense of course.

Also I don't see the problem when this thread took me less than 10 mins to create?
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • eazy b
Lmao Why would someone even think of this at all?
(04-17-2016, 05:10 PM)Turtle Wrote: Perhaps you should be worrying about your own love life rather than everyone else's, seems like you could do with one.

Omg burnn
Only ever had one E-date so I am nowhere near ready for Daterator or one of the date requiring ranks. Only date I ever had was with a hermadaphrodite. 
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Looking for Men age 40 -50, must be experianced, preferably well built

hmu
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Chad's post:
  • horror