Unban Request - CsMr
Your name: CsMr

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49436051 

Your ban ID: 68148 

Banned by: [FL] Pear 

Reason: "Propspamming, attempting to crash the server." 

Involved: CsMr , [FL] Pear -A

Why we should unban you: I was new to the server and had a role of a criminal and the police were trying to get me, so I was only trying to hide by boarding up the cafe door and I used a duplicator to spawn in the wood, little did i know that it was going to create some performance issues on the server but as a result I did get killed by the wood planks and I disconnected from the server because it wouldn't let me re-spawn. (Turns out the server had frozen, I do apologize), Then I tried to reconnect and I get a banned message and I find that I have been banned for trying to "DDOS" the server when that was never my intention. So I'm asking for you to remove my ban ONLY because my actions may have been misinterpreted and presented as a illegal act which I never would consider to partake in. I really enjoyed playing on this server and my friends have started playing on the server again and I would love to join them as it creates an experience that you can't get on any other server, I hope the community can forgive me.

CsMr [Image: smile.gif] 
Duplicate